Some Random Fantasy..

Yui

Hey, I'm back on this site after so long. Thought I'd show some plot ideas I've got in mind and see who's interested.

RULES:
  • I'm fine with mature content and gore, so if you're sensitive you may either leave or tell me and I'll tone it down.
  • I don't really care much about post length, but I don't want to have a detailed paragraph and get one sentence in reply unless we're doing dialogue
  • Please talk to me or help with the story if you have ideas. I don't want to be the only one making things happen and move the story along. I'll lose it eventually and have no idea what to do anymore
  • I prefer PM, but if you want to do threads that's fine too.
  • I'm online quite a bit, but if you're busy or can't reply let me know if you can. I'm pretty patient and can always wait if needed.
Ok, Now that's out of the way, onto ideas.

• Princess of Ruin- In a world made up two realms -Asra, the Realm of the Gods, and Greymist, the Human Realm- a new god or goddess is born in Asra every one thousand years. These people live to protect Greymist from anything that threatens its existence. One goddess however, was the very opposite. Instead of being born with the powers of creation or life, she had the ability to destroy anything in her path with every step she took and very little control over it. Dubbed the Princess of Ruin, she was despised among the gods and goddesses and seen as the one that would end the two realms. Though there were still some that wished to help the goddess- causing a divide in the realm-, she soon became an outcast. Azriael, the king of Asra, eventually kidnapped her and sealed her away. This caused the two groups -those who wished to help the goddess and those who wished to destroy her- to go to war, a battle that continues to this very day. This war has also put Greymist into a state of turmoil. In hopes of putting an end to the madness, Uriel, Azriael's wife, created a prophecy: A human with powers unlike any other would one day rise to find the Princess of Ruin, break her seal, and bring her back to Asra. Many years later, the prophecy has finally come to life. Muse A has always been aware of his powers, along with his mission. He doesn't know why he/she must do this, nor what Uriel's intentions are. All he/she knows is that he/she has now broken the destructive goddess' seal and must bring her to Asra no matter what.

• The Adrift Symphony- Since the beginning of time, beings known as Songsmiths and Conductors have lived alongside humans in peaceful harmony. These people hold musical talents unlike any other and their music also holds magical properties. Songsmiths write and create music of many kinds, while Conductors preform them. Their music has the power to create life and sustain it to keep everyone safe, while humans provide them with food and shelter and treat them like friends and family. However, a mysterious phenomenon had occurred, causing the world to fall into an empty, colorless state that not even Songsmiths and Conductors can restore. Humans have even blamed them for it and have began hunting them as 'revenge for their lies.' Centuries have passed since and nothing has changed. There are very few Songsmiths and Conductors left and the world's state has only gotten worse. Muse A is a lone Conductor who no longer uses their musical abilities for others and has a grudge against humans. One day, Muse A meets Muse B, a human who has a passion for music and believes that world can be restored back to its former glory. Muse B bas bedn searching for Conductors for years now, but for a very different reason: Muse B wishes to become Muse A's Songsmith.

• Currently Untitled - In a world of swords and sorcery, magic has always been superior in the fields of battle. Two kingdoms, one that masters in swordsmanship and the other in magic, are well known for their abilities. The kingdom of Zama, who excels in magic, is ruled by a tyrannical royal family who seeks conquest over all while the kingdom of Zidel, who excels in swordsmanship, seek peace. For years, Zama has shown many hints and signs of targeting them next to take over. However, their king has issued an alternative: if Zidel's princess marries Zama's prince, they will not attack them. Muse A, the princess of Zidel, has reluctantly agreed to this and now sets off to Zama. During her travels however, she is attacked by Muse B, the leader of a well-known group of bandits called The Roses and a strong magic user. Muse B kidnaps Muse A and brings her to his base. Now held against her will, Muse A searches for any form of escape. However, what happens when she finds out that Muse B was the original ruler of Zama, and his kingdom had been taken long ago and has been trying to take it back ever since?

• Into the Shadows- Since the beginning of time, strange beings called Nethers have wandered the lands, hidden by darkness. They are known to feed on anything, from humans, to animals, to even each other if they have to. They are feared by many and as a result, many have been hunted and killed. Muse A, banished from his home town years ago due to being framed for a serious crime, has lived in a nearby forest ever since. Now known as the guardian of the woods, he protects his hometown in secret while maintaining his life as well. One day, after venturing to an unexplored part of the woods, he finds Muse B, a strange and seemingly homeless woman who claims to live their, and rescues her from knights who were trying to kill her. Since then, Muse A began watching over her from afar to make sure she's safe and makes it his duty to protect her, eventually growing attached to her. However, what happens when he one day finds out that she is a Nether?

Back