Sonnet of The Stars(Interest Check)

Azathoth

Daemon Sultan
The year is 2179, the human race has become a member of the galactic community even receiving a seat at the galactic council as one of the most powerful in the galaxy. The galaxy is at relative peace, the first contact with between the humans and Ormians is a distant memory, though the scars of the war are felt between the two, some still holding animosity towards the other
A disaster has struck on the human colony of Farin Glades, were an unknown alien force has attacked, leaving the colony in ruins. The few witnesses who survived the attack say the unknown race were hunting for an artifact, one of many that survived the collapse of a precursor race.
The human race seeks answers, and with the approval of the council, have been given the permission to use the prototype collab ship Harkum, a pet project between the humans and the Taynsarcs, a medium sized stealth frigate.
The council races have authorized the humans to gather a crew to man the ship, and search for the reason this unknown race has made an appearance, and why they are hunting these artifacts.
A human captain is now assembling his crew to man the ship and set off in search on answers.

This is an rp I have come up with and just now finished creating. I'm looking for people to join me in this galactic journey to save the galaxy.
Looking for mature rpers that can write comprehensively and coherently, as well as those that will post more than a sentence.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to have you on board.^w^

looks good, post length might be a little bit of a problem, but i can manage....would love to join!

Post length may or may not be an issue for me, but I can do it.
Count me in!
----------------------------
THIS IS CLASSIFIED AS AN RP JOINER
APPROVED

You have my interest, though I'm not 100% certain on how often I'll be able to post, what with a deployment coming up soon.

Back