Fanfiction Sophie's Story

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
(Written by @York .)

This Sidestory takes place sometime before Time Squad, right before Sophie had officially decided to move to the Coalition, and help take care of Ilona.

Over the course of its chapters, it covers what happened to Sophie, from her perspective... And how things have differed from the original Cry of Fear timeline, as this was only vaguely covered prior to her introduction to MG III.

Perhaps there may be more things like this, to help resolve and explain other things related to my characters throughout the murder series.

Note: This list may be subject to change as I may trim away at some chapters and/or add new ones

Prelude - Reminiscience
Chapter 1 - ???
Chapter 2 - ???
Chapter 3 - ???
Chapter 4 - ???
Chapter 5 - ???
Chapter 6 - ???
Chapter 7 - ???
Chapter 8 - ???
Conclusion - ???​

I never thought this day would ever come, I never thought those dreams I had during therapy would return...

All of this was supposed to have come to an end long ago... When I burned that accursed book.

These past few nights... As I sleep here at Beacon, the dreams have returned, each one more and more vivid. I've been waking up in a cold sweat so often, that I'm beginning to worry even Ruby.

Maybe it's the guilt I feel for not standing by Ilona's side, or for failing to save Elsa from... ...

Nevermind.

Anyways, Ruby told me I should start writing about my thoughts, or whatever was on my mind, and so... I will. Perhaps it will help me flush these thoughts out of my head, make the dreams go away.

It worked well enough last time...​

Back