Soul Eater AU with @Defect (1x1)

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
I literally have like 5 of these rps, just ignore the other ones lol some of them are dead anyway.

Setting: A normal morning at the DWMA. For time reference, Crona has recently enrolled, but we won't be following the canon timeline because ain't nobody got time for that.

~Rp start!~

"Listen up class," the teacher of Class Crescent Moon, prof. Stein, said to the students, "today we'll have a new student joining us. Lord Death has said they are of high status, but we don't know much else, so you'd better be on your best behavior."
Excited whispers rippled throughout the classroom as they waited for their new classmate to show up.

(My oc, Shiko, is the aforementioned new student btw)

Helga's eyes would light up slightly at the mention of a new member to her class. She would quickly stop fiddling around with her pen and set it aside, locking her eyes on the entrance of the room. "I wonder if it's another 'expert meister' from another branch.. I sure hope not.." She would sigh to herself before picking up her pen once more and beginning to doodle in the corner of her notepad idly, keeping her eyes on the door. She was relatively new to the class herself, not even having a weapon partner yet. With the sole reason of her still being there being her combat prowess and unique ability, she would have to stay back another year if she didn't find a partner soon.

The door opened, and an unfamiliar person entered. She had a fluffy mess of reddish-orange hair, with two small horns barely poking through the top, a distinguishing trait unique to one family line in particular. She was easily recognizable; everybody knew about the Devil family. They were the Grim Reapers' rivals, after all. Although her skin tone was much paler than those of her brothers...

"Great, you're here. You're late, you know, but I'll make an exception just this once. Hurry up and introduce yourself, we don't have all day," Stein said to her. She smiled and nodded, walking to the front of the classroom.

"Heya, meisters and weapons! My name's Shiko. Yes, I'm technically a princess but let's just forget about that for now okay? I'm a student just like the rest of you," she paused to let that sink in. "I'm a weapon, myself. I'm very glad to meet you all!"

"Alright, now go sit down. Class should have started a while ago," Stein directed her towards an empty seat.

Back