Space 'Nam

The Mass Defect

The Greatest Scientific Hypothesis
Space 'Nam

Welcome to LA-556, Marine.

Or - as we call it - Space 'Nam, preferred by your fellow Marines that have been stationed here before you were even pulled out from the womb.

Now, we've had a little uprising with the colonists here recently. Calling themselves the United Front of Colonist Movements, they are. Kinda stupid.

I assume you're getting the memo that we've gotta clear them out. It's not gonna be easy, fighting in those dense jungles out there. But as Marines, it is our duty to put these insurgents down! Plus, you don't get a choice.

Ta-Ta!

I'm really interested if only because there aren't a lot of sci fi RPs in this site but I have one question what kind of tone is it because it sounds like a comedy

It's more serious than it appears to be, with elements of the Vietnam War coming into play. This was just coming from a Marine with a Gung-Ho attitude, to make it feel more direct.

Basically, imagine the Colonial Marines from Alien. This is what the Corps of the Colonial Marine Commandos is like.

Well, due to the loosening of regulations, some Marines have been discovered to be Psychopathic. However, enlists with Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, personality disorders and other such are quickly rejected from the roster.

Back