St. Patrick's is Coming to a Bar Near You!

Silence

Anonymous Me
20150225_124146_.jpg

Remember that once you are good and sloshed that......

aeafdd3a2c99f68d632b2d4220c77513.jpg

Even if you really are Irish you're not as cute as the dog when you're drunk and....

53958-st-Patricks-day-I-ate-the-lepr-Vz5o.jpeg

Just like last year you won't catch that tricky little bastard. He's still gonna get away with the pot of gold.

At any rate. I know that everyone is going to be Irish on March 17th. Good thing it's Friday this year. Work places across America will not suffer quite as badly during the week. Just the people unlucky enough to work the weekend will be complaining.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

1cb4a54d1f15a144efe1eb5e0849541debc174c1784a18081e57bbdf26dc9c4e.jpg

Yep! It's that time of year when I become a designated driver. Still, I do get to listen to the drunk ramblings of some of my friends. XD Happy St. Patrick's Day!

As I am part Irish, I do enjoy St.Paddy's day but the drinking shall not commence this year as I shall be working. I make uniforms and it's Little League season so early days and late nights lol. Lots of caffeine for sure. I did make a shirt that is green and says "Shenanigans Managed" (let's see who can catch the reference.) that I will wear on that lovely day.

Usually I'd be working because I work in an Irish Pub, but this year I'll actually be out celebrating. I won't be sporting a cheesy ass t-shirt, though.

Haha! I wear green suspenders with white shamrocks and a neon green bowtie. I don't wear those cheesy shirts either. No drinks usually unless I spike my coffee or decide to have Irish Cream.

Back