Star Wars Fan Fiction

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
I could use some more Star Wars in my life and what better way to do that then with an RP. I am open to pretty much anything, so if you have an idea feel free to share it.

Here is my idea:

It takes place shortly after Bane's rule of two, during a time of relative peace. The Rp will follow a special group of jedi assigned by the jedi council to track down and destroy the remnants of the sith. Traveling across the galaxy our characters will have to destroy or capture sith, sith artifacts, and other unexplainable phenomena. I am thinking that it could be master x padawan, jedi knights, or maybe sibling jedi.

Hired to help?

This could work, but I am not sure the Jedi make a practice of hiring bounty hunters. Maybe he could be helping them for another reason, like to get rich off what they might find or maybe he hates the sith for doing something to him in the past and his out for revenge?

This could work, but I am not sure the Jedi make a practice of hiring bounty hunters. Maybe he could be helping them for another reason, like to get rich off what they might find or maybe he hates the sith for doing something to him in the past and his out for revenge?
I can get down with that

Sweet, any idea what type of character you would like to play?
Originally my character was positioned in Mos Eisley as an undercover agent monitoring some of the most notorious bounty hunters that pass through there, he even interfered with a few of the gangs as part of his investigation but has been called in by the council too defend against a bigger threat. However this is just brief and I'll need to give this some more thought

Originally my character was positioned in Mos Eisley as an undercover agent monitoring some of the most notorious bounty hunters that pass through there, he even interfered with a few of the gangs as part of his investigation but has been called in by the council too defend against a bigger threat. However this is just brief and I'll need to give this some more thought
Reason why my bounty hunter is helping boom

Sure you can steal my character background and make it your own, makes more sense a character being undercover as a bounty hunter rather than just an undercover jedi ;)
No I meant becaudebyour character is undercover and either needs help or pulls a Judy hops from zootopia

This sounds like a good start for your character.

Looks like a RP I culd be interested in, but I dont know anithing about that period in SW lore. I heared about that book Rule of Two, but I never read it. I'm mostly a KoTOR/TOR type. Or the movies (but honestly I like that ancient era beter, much more fleshed-out).

I'm interested, if you're still looking for players. Don't remember the last time I had a good SW roleplay, to be honest. I'd be down to be a Jedi, or really anyone else you need for the plot.

Back