Star Wars Rebels

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
This RP idea is inspired by the Star Wars Rebels tv show.

This RP takes place in the Star Wars galaxy after order 66 and the rise of the Empire. The RP will follow a Jedi Padawan that survived Order 66 and another Rebel, I am open to almost any type of character, on a journey to discover more about the force and become strong enough to fight the dark side. While the two Rebels search for answers and a way to survive, Darth Vader and his Imperial spies are hunting them down.

I am thinking that the RP characters can be Jedi x Jedi, Jedi x clone defectore, Jedi x droid, Jedi x Rebel, or Jedi x bounty hunter/mercenary. Let me know what you think or if you would like to RP with me.

Cool, what type of characters do you want to play? This will influence the plot heavily.

We can do this as a small group RP, so both of you can play. I think it will work well to have a clone and mercenary with the Jedi. I can play the Jedi Padawan, unless one of you wants to.

Yea, either merc or clone would work for me, but I think a former Republic Intel officer would be cool also. Like a Coran horn, but not force sensitive.

Cool, I will throw together a character sheet and information on how the RP will start when I get back from launch.

So this is how I think the RP will start with the characters we are thinking of playing. The Jedi Padawan is out on a mission with his/her master when order 66 happens. A Republic spy operating on the same planet intercepts the communication and learns that the Jedi are in danger. Being a very novice Jedi the Padawan did not go into combat with the master and so when the clones move to execute order 66 the spy has enough time to save the padawan. The bounty hunter/mercenary can be working with the spy through all of this or he/she can be hired to get us off the plant, but I think having him/her work with the spy will make it easier for him/her to stay with them after they escape.

What do you think?

Here is the Character sheet. I was also wondering if you guys want to help me decide what ship to use, if not I can just pick one.

Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Dress and appearance:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Short back story:

Pictures:

Name: Chojin
Race: Human
Height: 5"6"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Hair: short Black hair with spiky ends
Eyes: light red
Dress and appearance: wears a black track suit and white boots, white gloves and a black helmet with a white visor. On his waist is a red belt and a red hoster.
Weapons: BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Pistol
Strengths: when there is a wide supply of space is too hide
Weakness: the Day where there is no place to hide
Short back story: Chojin live a good life before his Mom and Dad were killed by a Mercenary sent by a rival of his father. After 6 years of living alone in the streets he was given a chance of Revenge by a fellow Merceny and since that day Chojin has lived his life as a Merceny.

View attachment 836

Name: Ysanne Rhysode
Race: Human
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 130
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Dress and appearance: Her appearance changes to fit the needs of the operation.
Weapons: She is skilled in hand blasters, vibro-knives, explosives, and poisons.
Strengths: Conning, lying, and loyalty to the Republic
Weakness: She finds it hard to lie to people she respects.
Short back story: Born on Coruscant, to a merchant family who got caught up in a drug ring. Her father was killed by a gang member when he refused to sell her into slavery to pay his debts. She was caught and forced into the sex trade business. She was a slave for 5 years, until a chance encounter with a mysterious patron. The man was a spy and after his mission was over came back for her. At the age of 17 she entered the Republic Intelligence Academy. She graduated top of her class and was stationed in ports in and around Coruscant.
Now:
She was ordered to investigate an odd occurrence at Kuat Ship Yards and the buildup Starships. She is preparing to assume a deep cover identity when news hits her coms from a friendly Officer. “Clones are killing Jedi.”

Back