Stefan and Elena: An Epic Lovestory

Ripperofmonterey

(This is the alternate reality story of Elena and Stefan. They are both human and Elena's parents are still alive. This is the story of them meeting and falling in love. I hope you like it. This is a work in progress and I will be adding to it when I can.)

Chapter 1
They Meet

(Opening: A girl sits at a table outside of the Mystic Grill. She is writing in her journal.)

It was a very windy day and Elena was sitting at an outside table writing in her journal. After scribbling for a few moments, she becomes frustrated and rips one of the pages out of her journal She started to crinkle it up but changed her mind and laid it out flat on the table and put a salt shaker on top of it so it didn't blow away. Just then a noise from inside the restaurant startled her and she bumped the salt shaker knocking it over and causing the journal page to fly away in the wind. Elena tried to grab it but she couldn't so she gets up and to chase after it when a man walked up and picked it up.

Stefan had just moved to town. His parents had just recently died in a car accident and he and his brother discovered that they had a home in Mystic Falls, Virginia so they decided to move here and live in the Salvatore Boarding House. Stefan liked the town, it was a quite little town with a rich history and from what he found out his ancestors were one of the founders of this town. Stefan decided to take a walk around town and look around and get to know people. He walked past town square and was about to walk by the local bar called The Mystic Grill when he saw her. She was a beautiful woman and it looked like she was writing something. Then a gust of wind came up and it caught a piece of paper that she had and she got up to chase after it. He walked up and picked it up as his eyes met hers.

"Did you lose something?" Stefan asked as he stood there holding the piece of paper in his hand that she had been chasing after. "I-I...yes...yes..uh...its a particularly mortifying page from my journal." Stefan nodded to her "Ahh. You censor your Journal? Pretty sure that's against journal rules." Elena laughs and shakes her head at the stranger that picked up her journal page "I'm pretty sure you're not the journal police." Elena's facial expression changed because she was a little embarrassed by what she had written and she didn't want him to read it. "Trust me, its really bad." Stefan raised his eyebrows at her and smiled "I'm officially intrigued." She smiled at him and stepped closer to him holding out her hand hoping that she would give him back the journal page "And I'm officially not kidding." He hands the page back to her and their hands touch for a brief moment, then their eyes meet again. "Thank you. I'm Elena." She said as she smiled at him. Stefan smiled back at her as she took the page back. "I'm Stefan. Its nice to meet you Elena. I just moved here and I don't know many people yet." Elena looked at him, he was very nice looking and he seemed nice too. "It is really nice to meet you too Stefan. Well I have to ......." Looks back at her stuff still at the table "I really have to go. My parents will be expecting me home. I hope to see you again sometime." Stefan looked back at her. She was very beautiful with her long flowing brown hair and hazel eyes, he was having a very hard time keeping his eyes off of her. "Well if you have to go....." He smiled at her "I assure you that you will see me again."

Elena then walked back to her table and grabbed her things and started to leave but not before she looked back at the guy she had just met. Somehow she had the feeling that meeting him would change her life.

Stefan watched as she went back to the table she was sitting at and gathered her things together and started to leave, then he noticed her look back at him. Stefan had the feeling that meeting her would change his life.

(Scene change: Elena's house)
Elena arrives home, she parks her car in the driveway and gets her stuff out the car and then goes inside the house. She puts her bag and other things on the couch and goes into the kitchen. Her mom was cooking dinner and she decided to start helping her. "Hey mom." Elena said as she smiled at her mom. Her mom noticed something was different about her daughter but didn't say anything. "Hello Elena and how was your day?" She asked hoping that Elena would reveal something about why her attitude was different. Elena smiled and continued helping cook dinner. "Actually mom I met someone today. His name is Stefan Salvatore and he is really nice. He just moved here and I thought it would be nice to invite him and his brother to dinner sometime. You know to welcome them to Mystic Falls. Do you think dad would be open to that?" Miranda smiled because now she knew the reason for her daughter's new chipper attitude "Well, now I know why you are so chipper. I might talk to your father about that but for now why don't you just get to know him casually first. You know how your father is, when it concerns you. I will talk to him. Go tell your brother that dinner is almost ready." Elena did know how her father was concerning her but she also knew that her mother had a lot of influence with him so she would let her mother deal with her father. "Ok mom I will go get Jeremy." Elena said and then she headed upstairs to get her brother for dinner.

(Scene change: Salvatore Boarding House)
Stefan walked home but he couldn't get Elena out of his head. He really did hope to see her again. And he hoped that he didn't have to wait a long time. He arrived at the house and walked inside. He still couldn't get used to the fact that this place was so big but evidently it was used as a boarding house years ago so it did need to be big. He walked upstairs to his bedroom and put his stuff away, there was a note from his uncle Zach saying that he was enrolled in school and could start on Monday. At least that was some good news, I mean he didn't know if Elena was attending the high school or not but if she was, he would get to see her. He walked out of his room and walked down the hall and stopped at his brother's room. Damon was taking his parents death extremely hard and he wanted to see how he was. So he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Damon told him to come in so he opened the door and walked in. Damon was sitting at his desk so Stefan walked over to him. "Hey Damon how are you?" Damon looked up from the book he was reading and looked at Stefan as he came into the room "Hey little brother. What have you been doing? Getting used to the town? Stefan smiled at Damon and he thought of his little encounter with Elena earlier "Well actually I met a girl today. She was sweet and nice and I hope I can see her again." Damon tilted his head to the side with a curious look on his face as he closed his book "Really? Well that is great Stefan. I am glad for that and I hope I get to meet her. Well I really have to go now I planned on doing a little exploring of the town this evening. So you and uncle Zach have a good night." Damon said as he stood up and walked across the room to grab his jacket "Ok Damon have a good night and I guess I will see you tomorrow." Stefan said as he started following his older brother out of the room.

The first day of school Stefan woke up early in the morning. He sat on the edge of his bed and thought about the girl he met a couple of days ago. Her name was Elena and he hoped that he would see her again soon. He got out of bed and went to take a shower. After his shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked back into his room. Then he got dressed for school and walked downstairs. His uncle Zach and his brother Damon were already gone for the day so he grabbed his school bag and left the house for school.

Stefan walked into the high school and went straight to the office. He had to pick up his schedule of his classes and make sure everything was in order. He didn't know if he would see Elena, the girl he met yesterday, but he hoped he would. The lady in the office was very helpful and he received his schedule and then he turned and started to walk out of the door as he was looking at where is first class was and he bumped into someone as he was leaving the office and it caused him to stop then he looked up at who he bumped into. It was her, it was Elena, the girl he was wishing he would see all morning long. "Hey Elena, See I told you, you would see me again." Elena looked up and saw that it was Stefan and she smiled at him "Yes I see you were right." She sees the schedule in his hands and turns so she can see it more clearly "Let me see what classes you have. Hmmm that's interesting we have three classes together History, English and French. So I guess I will see you in class." Elena said as she smiled at him. Stefan nodded to her "Yes I guess you will. Well it was really nice seeing you again but I should be going." Stefan smiled and tried to get passed Elena but as he tried to pass her she moved the same way as him and so he moved the other way and Elena moved the same way, then Stefan stepped out of the way to let her pass. As she started to walk past him she turned back to him "Oh before I forget there is a party at the Falls, a back to School thing, if you would like to come you are Welcome to." Elena said as she smiled at him hoping he would come. Stefan smiled at her and nodded "I would love to come Elena. I really have to go now but I will see you later at the party." Stefan said as he smiled at her and as he walked away he looked back and saw her watching him before she walked to class.

(Scene Change: The Falls. Stefan arrives at the party and immediately starts looking for Elena)

Stefan arrives at the party, after he went home and changed clothes, now he was wearing a blue dress shirt and blue jeans and his black leather jacket. He scanned the crowd looking for Elena and he finally spotted her after a few minutes. She was talking to a guy, Matt Donovan, the conversation seemed to be serious but Stefan walked up behind Elena anyway and tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around and he could immediately see that she was upset "Is everything ok Elena?" Stefan asked as he looked at Matt and could see Matt glaring at him. Elena looked at Stefan, grateful that he showed up when he did. She shook her head "Yes Stefan everything is fine. Come with me. I need to go for a walk." She said as she looked at Matt letting him know that the conversation between them was over. Then she grabbed Stefan by the arm and they started walking towards the bridge.

They started walking on the bridge, they were both quite for a few minutes "You know you are the talk of the town." Elena said as they walked and she picked apart the flower in her hands that she had just picked "I am?" Stefan asked as he turned toward her and he saw Matt staring at them from the distance "Oh yeah, mysterious new guy. You are the talk of the town." Stefan just looked at her curiously "Well you have the mysterious thing too, twinged in sadness." He said as he looked at her hoping that now she would open up to him about Matt. They continued to walk on the bridge and then stopped and leaned on the railing. "Why would you think I was sad?" She said but she looked away from him. "Oh I don't know it might have to to with that journal page you didn't want me to see the other day, or maybe its about the fight you had with Matt or the fact that he is staring at us right now." Stefan said as he looked at Elena and then he looked in Matt's direction "Let me guess, you and Matt used to go out together and now he is jealous of me?" Stefan asked as he turned back to her. She looked back at Stefan and knew it was time to tell him "Yes Matt and I used to go out together. Matt and I were the best of friends and then we decided that we owed it to ourselves to see if we could be more so we started going out together but as much as I wanted it to work between us it just wasn't the same any more and a few weeks ago I broke up with him. I told him I needed some space. Some time to figure things out." Then she took a deep breath and looked at him "And yes he is jealous of you." She said and she turned towards the railing. Stefan looked at her as she looked out at the crowd "Well sometimes people just aren't compatible. Was that what your journal page about? Your breakup with Matt?" Stefan asked as he looked at her curiously. Elena looked at him and thought "I bet he has been dying to ask me about that journal page since the day that we met." "How long have you been waiting to ask me that question?" Elena asked as she stood there waiting for an answer to her question. "Pretty much since the day we met, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Stefan said knowing that if Elena told him about what she wrote on that journal page then he would have to talk about Katherine and he wasn't sure he was ready for that. "No it's ok, I will tell you." Elevated takes a deep breath before continuing "Matt had our whole life's planned out and I wasn't sure it was the life I wanted. Just before you walked up that day, I had written that I wish I could meet someone new and then I met you." Elena turns to him "So what about you, any relationship stories?" Elena asked really wanting to know more about him.

Stefan took a deep breath and turned toward the railing of the bridge "Her name was Katherine. She was my girlfriend back in England. She broke up with me and then she died in a fire." Stefan said as he closed his eyes as he remembered the night he watched her house go up in flames. Elena touched touched Stefan's arm to comfort him "Stefan I'm so sorry. I know that must have been hard for you" Stefan nodded to her and their eyes met and Stefan knew that the reason he came here was to meet Elena and finally get over Katherine. He put his hand on hers and looked in her eyes "Elena I know that you still have some unresolved stuff between you and Matt but I was wondering if you would go out with me? Maybe we could catch a movie?" Stefan asked as he kept looking at her wondering if she will say yes or not. Elena looked up at him, as she was somewhat shorter than him, and she smiled. "Stefan I would love to go out with you. I movie sounds great." She hears a car horn blowing nearby and turns to see her Dad's car coming to pick her up then she turns back to Stefan "That's my Dad so I have to go but I had a really nice time tonight Stefan and I look forward to our date. How about Friday night you can pick me up around 6." Stefan smiled at her as she said yes to his invitation to going out for a movie and he saw her Dad pull up to pick her up. "Friday sounds great. See you then and I had a great time too. Goodnight Elena." Stefan said as he watched her walk to her Dad's car and get in but not before looking back at him one last time.

******End of Chapter 1*******

Chapter 2
First Date

(Its Friday morning, the day of Elena and Stefan's first date. Stefan wakes up and lays in bed for a few minutes.)

Stefan opened his eyes as he woke up but he still layed on his bed. He was thinking about Elena. He was thinking about her alot lately. He smiled a little as he thought about how he would catch her looking back at him in class, he would just smile back at her and then turn his attention back to the teacher. He sat up and then got out of bed and walked to the window and looked out over the grounds of the estate that he now owned with his brother, he still wondered why his parents never told him or Damon that this place existed. He looked over at his desk and then walked over to it and sat down. He opened a drawer and pulled out what looked like a book but it was a journal. Stefan hadn't written in it in a very long time, not since Katherine died in the fire, but now he had something to write about and that was Elena. "I feel awake. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and undeniably wide awake. I welcome the day because I know I will see her again. I met a girl and her name is Elena Gilbert and for the first time since I lost Katherine I feel like I can finally move on and start again. Damon is quite another problem. He is still greiving for our parents and me for Katherine but hopefully I can get thru to him somehow. Elena and I have our first date tonight and I am a little nevous but I know it will be amazing." He finished writing and closed the book and then went to get ready for school. After his shower and he was dressed he walked out of his room and saw Damon as he was coming out of his room "Hey Damon, How are you? I haven't seen much of you lately. What have you been upto?" Damon looked up to see Stefan standing there as he walked out of his room "Hey Stefan, Um I have been fine. I know and I'm sorry about that but how about you and me go out tonight. Just the two of us." Stefan just looked at him for a second and he hated to say no but he already had plans with Elena. "Yeah I'm sorry Damon but I have a date tonight. Can we make it tomorrow night?" Stefan asked because he really did want to spend time with his brother. Damon looked at his brother with a surprised look and raised his eyebrow "Date? With who? Sure Stefan we can make it for tomorrow night." Stefan looked at Damon when he asked who the date was with. "Yes Damon a date. I realize it has been a while for me but I do know how to take a girl out on a date. Her name is Elena Gilbert and I am taking her to the movies tonight." Damon nods to Stefan indicating that he knew why it had been a while since Stefan had been on a date. "Oh right is that the girl you met the other day?" Damon took a step towards Stefan and put his hand on Stefan's shoulder "Look I know it has been hard since you lost Katherine but maybe this is your chance to get past it. I hope you have a great first date. You better get going before you are late for school." Stefan looked at Damon and felt his hand on his shoulder and nodded to Damon "Yeah I think this is too Damon. Thank you and don't worry I am never late for school." Stefan said and then he grabbed his stuff and headed for the door. He walked out of the house and got into his little red sports car. A red 1963 Porsche.

(At Elena's house)

Elena woke up in the morning and she laid there for a few minutes. A smile came across her face as she started thinking about Stefan. She got up out of bed and went over to the window seat, where she had left her journal and she started writing in it again. "Dear diary, this morning is.....different. There is change. I can sense it, feel it. For once, I don't regret the day before it begins. I welcome the day because I know I will see him again. For the first time in a long time, I feel good." Then she closed her journal and laid it down on the window seat and went to go get ready for school.

After her shower, she got dressed and she checked herself in the mirror before she walked out of her room. As she stepped out of her room and started to walk down the hallway she bumped into her Dad "Sorry Dad I didn't know you were there. Were you going to see Jeremy?" She asked hoping that he wasn't there to see her. "No actually I came to see you. I heard that you have a date tonight........." "Dad I know what you are going to say, I know the rules and I will follow them. We are just going to the movies and then he is bringing me home and I promise that you and mom will meet him before we go out. You have nothing to worry about." Elena said as she cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Elena you are my daughter as your father I will always worry about you but from what your mother has told me I am sure that this boy is a good person." Grayson said as he looked at his daughter lovingly "He is Dad. Look I'm going to be late for school if I don't get going. See you later Dad." Elena said as she turned to walk down the stairs. "Ok Elena see you later and have fun tonight." Grayson said as he watched her walk down the stairs. Elena looked back at him and smiled. She knew how hard it was for him to let her grow up. Then she walked down the stairs, grabbed her stuff for school and walked out of the house and got into Bonnie's car, she was there waiting for Elena.

All Day at school Stefan and Elena would sneak looks at each other and Matt took notice of that. After their last class Elena and Stefan were walking down the hall together "So I guess I will see you tonight Elena. I will pick you up at 7 for the movie." Elena nodded to Stefan just as Matt grabbed her arm forcefully and pulled her away from stefan 'Your actually going out with this guy?" Elena looked angry as she looked back at Matt "Yes I am and you need to let go of me. Your hurting my arm." Matt refused to let go of her so Stefan stepped up to Matt "I think she asked you to let go of her. If I were you I would listen to her or you and me are going to have a problem." Matt just glared back at Stefan but he didn't say anything back. He let go of Elena's arm and walked off. Elena rubbed her arm and looked at Stefan 'Thank you Stefan. I don't know what got into him." Stefan looked at her "He still loves you and he is jealous of me. Is your arm ok?" Elena nods to Stefan to let him know that her arm was fine "I'm fine Stefan. I guess I will see you at 7 then. I have to get home. See you later Stefan." Stefan watched as Elena started walking down the hall and he saw her turn and look at him and he smiled at her and she smiled back and then continued down the hall.

Stefan walked to his car after walking out of school and as he walked up to his car he noticed that there was a piece of paper taped to his winshield so he took it off and read it.
------------------------NOTE---------------
You should watch your back Stefan because you are being watched. Stefan looked around wondering who could have left the note but he didn't see anyone. He figured that it might have been Matt who left the note but he would have to get into that later because right now he needed to get home and get ready for his date with Elena. So he crinkled up the note and put it in the pocket of his jacket and got in his car to drive home.

(Gilbert house. Elena is up in her room getting ready for her date with Stefan.)

Elena walked back into her room with a towl wrapped around her, after she got out of the shower, and looked at the clothes that she had laid out on her bed. She shook her head and decided to wear something different. At first she had picked out a black skirt with a white blouse but then decided that wasn't right for this date so she picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark green shirt. She stood back and smiled at what she had chosen. That was a much better choice. Then she got dressed and then did her hair and makeup. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6:30 and Stefan wouldn't be here to pick her up for another 30 minutes so she picked up her favorite book and sat on the windowseat to read until it was time for Stefan to be there.

(Salvatore boarding house. Stefan had just come home from school and put his jacket and bag on the couch and headed upstairs to get ready for his date with Elena.)

Stefan walked back into his room with a towel wrapped around his waist when he was slightly startled by Damon standing in his room holding his jacket and the note that he had crinkled up in his jacket pocket "Uh, Damon why are you in my room and why do you have my jacket? Damon just looked at Stefan and held up the note "What is this Stefan? Is someone threatening you?" Stefan crossed the room and took the note out of Damon's hand and shook his head "Its nothing Damon. Elena has an ex-boyfriend and he is jealous of us and I am sure he left the note. Don't worry about it I can handle Matt Donovan. But just in case that's not what this is, keep the note in a safe place as evidence." Stefan said with a serious look on his face then he turned away from Damon "Now can you please leave so I can get dressed for my date with Elena?" Damon put Stefan's jacket down but kept the note "Sure thing Stefan. Oh and have fun tonight." Then he turned to leave "I will Damon. Oh and thanks for looking out for me." Stefan said as he watched Damon leave his room and raise his hand to indicate that he heard him. Stefan got dressed after Damon left the room. He decided to wear black jeans and a dark blue shirt. He looked at the time and saw that it was 6:45 so he thought he should go ahead and head over to Elena's house seeing as how Elena's parents wanted to meet him. So he grabbed his jacket and headed downstairs. He didn't see Damon or Zack so he grabbed his keys and headed out of the house. Stefan got in his car, a cute little red sports car, and drove over to Elena's house.

(Gilbert house. Stefan drives up to Elena's house and parks in front of the house. Then he gets out of the car and walks up to the door and knocks.)

Elena was upstairs in her room, still reading her book when she heard the knock on the door and knew that had to be Stefan. So she put her book down and walked to the mirror to check herself out one more time and then she walked downstairs just as she sees her father open the door for Stefan. Grayson hears the knock at the door and opens it "Hello you must be Stefan. I'm Grayson, Elena's father. Its nice to meet you finally." Grayson said as he offered his hand to Stefan. As the door opened Stefan was surprised that Elena's father answered and as he offered his hand Stefan in return offered his hand and he smiled nervously at him as they shook hands "Its nice to meet you too Mr. Gilbert. I have been looking forward to meeting you." Grayson laughed at what Stefan said knowing that he didn't really mean that and stepped back from the door to let him in "Come on in Stefan, Elena should be down any minute and you can call me Grayson." Stefan smiled and walked in the house just as he looked up the stairs and saw Elena coming down "There she is." Stefan said as he smiled at her. Elena got to the bottom of the stairs and sees that her father let Stefan in "Hello Stefan I hope my father wasn't talking your ear off." She said jokingly as she looked at her father. "No of course not we were just getting acquainted." Stefan said and then he looked Elena over and saw how pretty she looked. "You look very pretty tonight. Are you ready to go because the movie is going to start soon?" Elena smiled at Stefan as he complimented her "Thank you Stefan and yes I am ready just let me get my jacket." Elena said and then she went to grab her jacket and then went to stand over by Stefan. Grayson looked at Stefan and Elena "You two have a good time and Stefan please have her home by 10:30." Stefan looked back at Grayson "I assure you that won't be a problem Grayson. She will be home on time." Then Grayson opened the door and Stefan let Elena go ahead of him until they got out of the door and then he went ahead of her so he could open the car door for her and let her get in. After she got in Stefan went around to his side and got in and started the car and headed for the movie theater.

(The Movie theater)

Stefan pulled up to the mall where the movie theater was and parked the car. Then he got out and went around to open Elena's door to let her out and they started walking towards the movie theater. As they walked Stefan noticed that Elena dropped her left hand down to her side and he wondered if that was a signal to take her hand because he really wanted to hold her hand but he wasn't sure that he should. He steeled his nerves and decided to go ahead and do it, so he stepped closer to her and took her hand in his.

Elena looked at him when he took her hand and smiled at him letting him know that was exactly what she wanted him to do. They continued walking and arrived at the ticket window and Stefan turned to her "Ok so what are we going to see tonight?" Elena looked back at him "Let me see, I am not sure what I am in the mood for." Elena said as she turned her attention to the list of movies "Ok sure take your time." Stefan said as he decided to look around to make sure that he wasn't being watched. He noticed a guy standing by a pole reading a newspaper that looked a little suspicious, like he was watching him and Elena so he turned back to Elena and put his arm around her protectively "Did you decide on a movie yet?" Elena smiled as she felt Stefan put his arm around her "Yes I think I have. I think we should see Timeline. That looks like a good movie." Stefan nodded to her and smiled back at her and then paid for the tickets and as he opened the door for Elena he looked back at the man that he that he thought was watching him and he was gone so now he was sure that he was watching him but wasn't sure who sent him. Elena noticed that Stefan was a little distracted and looked back at what his was looking at "Stefan is everything ok?" He looked down at her and smiled "Yeah everything is fine. Let's go watch the movie. Would you like a drink or anything to eat?" Stefan asked her as they got inside "Yes a drink would be great and some nachos." Stefan smiled at her as she asked for nachos because that is all he ever saw her eat "You and your nachos. Ok while I get the nachos and the drinks will you go and get our seats please?" Elena laughed a little "Hey what can I say, I like nachos. Sure I will go get our seats." Then she walked into the movie and left Stefan waiting in the line.

While he was waiting Stefan took out his phone and sent a text to Damon: Damon, I am at the movies with Elena and there was this guy that was watching us. I am starting to think this is not about Matt Donovan. Don't worry I will be careful but I think we need to find out what this is about when I get home tonight. I will talk to you later. Stefan.

After he sent the message he put his phone away and got the nachos and the drinks and walking into the movie and found Elena and sat down next to her and handed her a drink and the nachos as the movie started. They both turned toward the screen and started watching the movie. Elena smiled and decided to try her trick again so she put her arm on the armrest palm up just to see if Stefan would take her hand again. Stefan was watching the movie when he looked down and noticed Elena's hand and he knew what she wanted him to do so he took her hand in his and smiled at her and she smiled back.

Throughout the movie Stefan noticed that Elena was a little distracted and he figured that this probably wasn't her kind of movie. After the movie Stefan was driving Elena home and they were making small talk, talking about their families and things. They were both kind of nervous, Elena because she didn't know if Stefan would try to kiss her and Stefan because he really wanted to kiss her but didn't know if he should.

Stefan pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway and got out and then went around to open her door and as they were walking towards the front door Elena dropped her keys and Stefan bent down to pick them up "Here you go." Stefan said as he handed her the keys. Elena smiled nervously "I'm gonna need these. I'm so clumsy." She said with a nervous laugh. They reached the front door finally and stood to face each other "So, uh, you hated the movie, huh? Elena laughed nervously again and shook her head "No I didn't hate it. I just wasn't exactly paying attention either." Stefan laughed a little and nodded "I am hoping that you will want to do this again sometime?" Elena smiled as Stefan asked if they could go out again which is what she was hoping for "Yes of course I would love to go out again Stefan. I had a great time tonight." Stefan smiled when she said yes to going out again and he thought of a great idea "Great then why don't you come to dinner at my house tomorrow night, my brother and uncle will be there and they really want to meet you. I am going to cook so be prepared." Stefan said as he was hoping that she would accept his invitation to dinner. She smiled back at him and nodded Yes of course I will come. I wouldn't miss it and I really want to meet them too. " Elena said as she smiled at him. Stefan and Elena just stood there looking at each other for a few seconds not sure what to do next. Then Stefan leaned in and kissed her, she was surprised by the kiss but kissed him back. The porch light came on as they kissed and they both laughed slightly and pulled away "That's my dad waiting up for me. So embarrassing." Elena said as she blushed and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and shyly looked at Stefan "I am really looking forward to dinner tomorrow and I will text you with the time tomorrow." Stefan said as he realized he was still holding her hand and let it go. "Yeah me too. Goodnight Stefan." She said as she stepped closer to the door. "Good night Elena." Stefan said as he smiled at her and then started walking to his car but looked back at to watch her go inside before he got in his car and he saw her looking back at him. He knew then that this girl was special and she was going to change his life. After she went inside Stefan got in his car to drive home.

-----------------------End of Chapter 2---------------

Last edited:
Back