Still learning to use this forum, but looking for someone to RP with

Quiet_Wanderer

Curious Mage
Hi!
I'm still not used to that whole forum mechanic, but I'm going to try as hard as I can!
Writing with more than one person is not in my preferences yet, so I am looking for some single partner(s) to write with! c:
I wasn't sure which categories I should have checked, mostly because of my flexibility in writing, but those checked already are the first that came to my mind. I love fantasy and my main character is a mage.
It can be some medieval fantasy with kings, queens and burning witches at the stake or just a land of pure magic joy with dragons and curious alchemy.
I do not use any magic system from books (HP for example), I have my own, which I am able to explain to anybody interested during RP. It is not complicated though, my character probably will not use any harder spells, they don't have specific names either.
I added "Romance" to the checked subjects, because I am not afraid of a little bit of feelings between characters, it's not necessary of course. Something cheesy and cute is always nice to read.
To be honest, I don't have any particular ideas for RPs right now in my head, but I am always open to suggestions and I try as hard as I can to work with my writing partner(s)!
Ah, one more - English is not my first language and even though I check my grammar as precisely as I possibly can, I'm incredibly sorry for any mistakes and I hugely encourage you to pointing out any mistakes I'll make.

That's a lot of text to read, but I hope I will find some spirits out there to meet me and the most important - my dear Caitlin! Hope you have a good day, dear readers!

Quiet Wanderer​

Your interests in fantasy are quite nice and have sparked my interest.
If you're up to it, i could send you a Message so we can discuss a role-play or setting.
And well. Role-play, Duh.

Back