Implemented Suggestion for Flags

SedentaryCobra

Outhouse Poet
I'm calling them flags, for lack of a better word.

So, as a prefix to most RP's, there is a 'Closed' or 'Open' tag. After talking with some folks in the chat, we thought adding a 'Full' flag would be helpful. The general of the flag being somewhere between 'Closed' and 'Open.' The RP has no room for new members, but there's a strong possibility space would open in the future, so you'll be sent to a waiting list. Take Bunker Chicago, for example. They have 14[?] active members, and a waiting list of a few more, when someone dies. That could be good for 'Full.' Others with enough members, or simple filled 1x1s, could use the flag 'Closed.'

TL;DR, a flag for RPs that have no room for active members at the moment, but will in the future.

There's already a 'full' prefix available. The two options are 'Open/Full'. I avoided adding 'closed' due to it being an easily misunderstood status.

Any closed tags you have seen would be ones people manually edited into their titles , like [Closed]. Not a colored prefix.

I figured people could just toggle between open and full. If they're an 'invite only' roleplay, or a 1x1 they can always set their status to full to avoid random request to join and then invite people or re-open if they lose a roleplay partner and want to reset their roleplay.

Back