super power question

eternal, omnipotent, and omnipresent. Then I would be god, which is a consequence in and of itself, because I would have to spend the rest of my eternal life dealing with humanity.

i'd probably have to say flame, shapeshifting, and sandcrafting but the downside is that they slowly destroy your body each time you use the power(s)

Well id definitely go for Liquid nitrogen and control over nitrogen in on of itself. gas solid or liquid. the downside would be you cant control the rates at which you generate liquid nitrogen you can use and have no control over body temperature which could practically hit the absolute zero in extreme cases but never go higher than -196 degrees the boiling temp of liquid nitrogen. the power could be used to create nitrogen ice items as intricate as a fully playable violin or used to power other devices like airsoft cannons

Next would be platinum shift. its a conceptual magitech weapon i came up with and allows you to fuse yourself with an elemental spirit thus becoming one yourself. unfortunately the moment you activate platinum shift even once you will be stuck in an elemental form forever as your original form gets destroyed permanently. you still can switch between elemental spirits and forms but never be able to go back to being a human again. you would still retain memories personality and most importantly your soul.

The third would be technomancy. The ability to upload and download data from machines to the point you could control an robotic arm as it was your own. the downside of this is that the more you use this power your body starts turning into a crystallized mass of raw data. and since data/information can never be destroyed essentially you cant die from age once your body has fully converted. to keep yourself alive you would need to get electricity be in form of a lightning strike or draining a nuclear plant dry of its juice.

i could name 6 to maybe 10 more powers and their drawbacks/consequences but il stop at three for now.

The ability to never require sleep again, the ability to traverse all space instantly, and the same for time. The drawback being never being quite sure if I'm remembering what hasn't happened yet or forgotten what I'm about to do yesterday.

Universal-tier reality warping, universal-tier time manipulation, and the ability to turn the aforementioned abilities on/off. The drawback would probably be that it'll take a while to get used to, and eventually you become numb to basically everything (because, at that point, you'd be a god).

eternal, omnipotent, and omnipresent. Then I would be god, which is a consequence in and of itself, because I would have to spend the rest of my eternal life dealing with humanity.
Why would you have to deal with humanity? What are they even going to do to an omnipotent being if they are unhappy? After the first few dozen people or governments that sass me or order others to do it get skinned and salted alive I'd think they'd shut their stupid cake holes.

First of all, shapeshifting, so that I could gradually shapeshift into a slightly more attractive version of myself and wow peeps around me. Secondly, super strength. I don't mean hulk strength- nobody wants to walk around with arms the size of Kanye West's Ego- but the subtle kind of superstrength that would still allow you to walk through doors. Imagine the joys of never having to open any jars again. Lastly, I've gotta go with teleportation. You're saving money on fuel and travel costs! But more seriously, with teleportation, the world's your oyster. You can spend the morning in Rome, grab lunch in Bangladesh and go for a midnight run past Giza. It would make life so much easier. Forget having a job or completing a Masters, with Teleportation, you wouldn't need to pay for a fancy house or a view or anything- you could live in the worst part of town the in the cheapest house you could find, but spend all your waking hours on the Alps or wherever else you choose. Anything specific that you wanted to buy, you could just teleport in and steal without a trace. The only downside I could think of would be the lack of Cardio or maybe the fact that you'd get some crazy motion sickness from throwing your molecules around the galaxy....

Back