Talents I have

The Essence

A sweet bundle of Joy
I have a few talents other than Rping. I can play the guitar. I write Poetry, I write songs. I can make origami. I also like singing and drawing. I can even do card magic/magic tricks. I would also like to know what are some of the talents you guys possess.

Hmmm thats a toughy.
I am a decent cook.
I paint, sketch/draw, and craft.
I write poetry and sometimes I write my dreams into short stories.
I can connect to people really well, I joke and call it the gift/curse of extreme empathy lol

I'm sure there are things I'm not thinking of but thats it off the top of my head.

Hmmm thats a toughy.
I am a decent cook.
I paint, sketch/draw, and craft.
I write poetry and sometimes I write my dreams into short stories.
I can connect to people really well, I joke and call it the gift/curse of extreme empathy lol

I'm sure there are things I'm not thinking of but thats it off the top of my head.

You sound Awesome!

Well I draw/craft but I still have a lot to learn in my opinion.
I love to bake and have many great things so far.
I sing when I'm alone but when people do hear me they say I sound great.
I know that my writing is pretty decent especially with the horror genera.
Something I KNOW I'm talented at is making people laugh!

I have recently started having a Wild and whirlwind romance with Adobe After effects, and im finding it much easier than i thought it would be. I guess maybe it just Clicks for me. thats sort of a talent right?

Wel, aside from vhat I alredy mentioned in a few other threads, and I dont like repeating stuff...

...I *can* sing. Not too good, but at least I'm not tone-deaf. I can grill a very yummy steak, if I put my mind to it, complete vith crispy baked potatos from the oven, and some pudding for dezzert (dont like wasting a vhole morning on preping a meal like that, but vhen I got time for it, like on weekends, especialy Sunday... oh yea, I'l make it and treat my-self and my bf). Obviusly, I can write, and I like to think I'm a half-decent RPer (just dont bug me with grammar, and we'r golden XD ). I'm actualy pretty good at fishing, of all things. At least during summer at sea, I like to rent a boat at times, and go out to a few spots vhere I know fish tend to bite, and I rarely come back in empty-handed. Speaking of fish, since I love eating fish, I'm also good at preparing them. Fixing up stuff - yes, I guess. Long as it dont have anithing to do vith computers, I'm prety hands-on. Especialy fixing up my bike. Vhen you have a Aprilia that likes breaking down at the worst spots (even if I love her otherwise, lots of fun to ride, fast as hell, but she is NOT relyable - thats Italian engineering for you XD), you tend to get prety good at fixing her up.

Wel, aside from vhat I alredy mentioned in a few other threads, and I dont like repeating stuff...

...I *can* sing. Not too good, but at least I'm not tone-deaf. I can grill a very yummy steak, if I put my mind to it, complete vith crispy baked potatos from the oven, and some pudding for dezzert (dont like wasting a vhole morning on preping a meal like that, but vhen I got time for it, like on weekends, especialy Sunday... oh yea, I'l make it and treat my-self and my bf). Obviusly, I can write, and I like to think I'm a half-decent RPer (just dont bug me with grammar, and we'r golden XD ). I'm actualy pretty good at fishing, of all things. At least during summer at sea, I like to rent a boat at times, and go out to a few spots vhere I know fish tend to bite, and I rarely come back in empty-handed. Speaking of fish, since I love eating fish, I'm also good at preparing them. Fixing up stuff - yes, I guess. Long as it dont have anithing to do vith computers, I'm prety hands-on. Especialy fixing up my bike. Vhen you have a Aprilia that likes breaking down at the worst spots (even if I love her otherwise, lots of fun to ride, fast as hell, but she is NOT relyable - thats Italian engineering for you XD), you tend to get prety good at fixing her up.

You made me kinds hungry. and you sound really cool.

Well I draw/craft but I still have a lot to learn in my opinion.
I love to bake and have many great things so far.
I sing when I'm alone but when people do hear me they say I sound great.
I know that my writing is pretty decent especially with the horror genera.
Something I KNOW I'm talented at is making people laugh!

Real talk. I really wanna roleplay with you. I LOVE HORROR.

I'm afraid I'm not even half as talented as anyone on here, but eh..
One thing I'm good at-- running my mouth. I like arguing and swapping perspectives. I spin things around a lot. I can go from 0 to 10.000 in 3 milliseconds.
I like teaching and learning; so this added to the point mentioned above makes me a strong ally of whatever I'm passionate about, or so I like to think.
Oh, and I guess I try to write. :D

Back