Tales of Eir Soph

GlaciaLeafia

Tales Weaver of Eir Soph
So this is something I am trying to check if anyone is interested in. I have created the world of Eir Soph and divided it into many time periods, which I will be working one at a time.

Anyways, to the lore. Since I am starting in the Medieval Era of Eir Soph, I'll expose what the lore is up to that point. In the world of Eir Soph, there are two nations, the unified kingdom of Sophen and the divided Galtur nation. There is some tension between the two nations, but there has never been a full-out war between. Some Sophen scholars do write that it is definitely since Sophen is more interested in keeping a strong economy and trade with the Elven kingdom instead of losing resources and trade routes with the Elven kingdom.

The kingdom of the Elves itself is not extensive, however, it is highly developed in regards to magical technology. This is due to the elves having a natural affinity with magic; no need to use crystals and no chances of crystallizing unlike their human counterparts who risk their lives anytime excessive magic is used. With their position of superiority, the elves tend to regulate the trade with Sophen to their own terms. This leads to half-elf slavery being the most profitable industry in Sophen with part of the trade agreement being some Aer, minerals utilized by humans to perform magic, as well as a lot of gold for the Sophen coffers.

While the human kingdoms and the Elven Kingdom maintain relations, the race of the celestial beings are for the most part isolationist. These species are regarded as the most powerful despite numbering so little. This extremely dimorphic race has a different name for its males, tennins, and its females, valkyries. Tennins tend to be slender and rather effeminate beings with six droopy wings to emphasize their slender form. They are excellent spell casters. Valkyries are the opposite, well built, physically strong warriors, they tend to tower over their male counterparts. They leave in peace with their current leaders, the only female tennin, Yorha Ming, and male valkyrie, Astolfo Brynhild, in command. However, there is a lot of secrecy around their culture with only a few exiles giving some clues about the extremely colletivist way of life.

With the lore out of the way, I want to say that I want a small group of people, at most four to five people in the group who are willing to find a middle term between play-by-post and dice roll for combat and who are willing to wait until I reply as I have little time now in real life.

And for a finishing touch, a short synpopsis of the direction of the roleplay: "A world changing adventure starts in an unexpected of ways, a group of heroes encounter a young elf woman running away from knights. And once rescued, she claims that the elves are on the cusp of bring the destruction of Eir Soph..."

I hope you guys like the concept and are interested in it!

Last edited:
Alright Rae! I have put you in the set up conversation. Since there are already more than enough players now this thread is currently closed.

If in the near future any spaces open up, I'll post here to let people know.

Back