Open Tales of Shade House

Maxxeen

plate of fries
The stench filled the house, leaking through the walls, seeping into clothing and skin. Weeks went past, months went past, and the smell only worsened. Not even the strongest air fresheners could cover it. No matter what they did, they could not get rid of it, nor could they find the source. Eventually, they had enough. They sold the house, before disappearing as quick as they could. It all happened so fast, the neighbours didn’t realise they had left for a few days. When they did, they just figured that they must have left overnight. Who knew.

Not long after, a group of new people moved in. Strangers it seemed, part of a new house-share program, each person paying a fraction of the already low house price. None of them noticed anything unusual about the house, other than a locked closet in the largest bedroom that none of them could find the key for. The house was smaller on the inside than it appeared to be from the outside, but it was still quite big. Fully furnished, a full loft conversion, even a basement perfect for use as a games room, or whatever else they wanted it to be. The house was perfect for them. Until the day one of them disappeared...

Hey all. So, next week is Halloween, so I thought it's a perfect time for... A horror-themed RP (I know, shocker).

It'll be fun to see if people have any guesses as to what is happening with this house, but anyways. The story will begin when the housemates move in, before one of them disappears (it will be one of my characters disappearing, hence why I've got two characters). There are five housemates altogether, so three open spots. That number might change, depending on how much interest this gets.

Rules

1 ~ Follow all site rules
2 ~ Romance, violence, swearing all that stuff is allowed
3 ~ One character per person
4 ~ Post your character here
5 ~ To show you've read these, put 'Easter Eggs' somewhere in your character sheet
6 ~ If you've got any disagreements with other people, keep it out of the roleplay
7 ~ Please note that breaking the rules will result in your character dying.
8 ~ If you have any questions, about the rules, ideas, or characters, don't hesitate to ask ^-^

Character Sheet Template

Name
Background
Extra

Housemates

Back