Bug Text Edit Box Gone

BookKnight

I wish I knew the name for the thing so I could make this more coherent. The text editing box - the box that has the emoji menu, text sizes, and different inserts like spoilers - that is supposed to appear above the text box appears to be missing. There is a vague line at the top of the text box that seems to imply the editing bar thingy wants to be there but is not. I hope that it's an easy thing to fix!

Thank you for your time and attention and all you do.

I wish I knew the name for the thing so I could make this more coherent. The text editing box - the box that has the emoji menu, text sizes, and different inserts like spoilers - that is supposed to appear above the text box appears to be missing. There is a vague line at the top of the text box that seems to imply the editing bar thingy wants to be there but is not. I hope that it's an easy thing to fix!

Thank you for your time and attention and all you do.

It should all be there now along the top of the editor. It's looks have changed a bit with a necessary update but we'll be tweaking it and are open to suggestions. View attachment 11936

P.S.: Fonts I had manually added over time got nuked, I will be adding them back, but let me know if your favorites aren't there.

Back