The Dread Wolf★
— ⊱ The Arrangement ⊰ —
To quash the brewing tensions between The Elven Empire and The Human Nations, an arranged marriage is proposed by both rivalries. No one wishes to admit it, but to continue the prosperity and peace that they live in, they must do this. The Elves have always lived and reigned in the North with respective borders among The Human Nations. The Humans have always reigned in the South and are no stranger to war, but in times like now they wish to continue to rebuild their recent war-torn lands. An arranged marriage is what they need between their chosen heirs, but it’s not without opposition from their own peoples. The chosen heirs must first journey across the lands to learn more about one another’s culture, customs, and languages - if they wish to keep the peace. What they don’t know is that there’s a darkness just lurking outside their borders, coming to dash the hopes and dreams of said arranged marriage.
— ⊱ World of Gaia & Its Ruling Empires ⊰ —The Elven Empire comprises 4 ruling Kingdoms: The North, South, West, and East. Unlike Humans, who are a stickler for labels, the Elves only go by the directions their factions are in or by the land they claim. All Kingdoms have control over their factions, but the Main Kingdom has control over all factions and is trusted with the power to lead the Elven people to greatness. Elves have adapted well within their environments; they coalesce with their environments and don’t disrespect what nature has given them – making them perfect rivals with The Humans. Unlike the non-magical humans, the Elves are blessed with natural magic that is taught and prospered among the nations like candy. What makes the entire Elven Empire unique is their own guardians tasked with protecting each faction from evil and harm—even if it’s from the Kingdoms. It is unknown how the Guardians have come to co-exist along the Elves, but it’s rumoured that they were once Giants, but it’s only rumour.
— ⊱ The Elven Empire ⊰ —
— ⊱ The Elven Empire ⊰ —
— ⊱ Kingdom of Lynlore ⊰ —Northern Royalty | Main Kingdom | Kingdom of Lynlore
- In the North, The Elves in this faction have access to both the sea and land, giving them dominant power over the other Kingdoms in the area. They’re the biggest hub of Elves in all the Elven Empire. They’re essentially the law of the land. Elves of this Kingdom live far longer than those of the other factions.
Royal Family of Lynlore
- King Kolvar Blaric
- Queen Zestarri Blaric
- Prince Katyr Blaric / 35 / 1st Prince / Son / Married to Sarya / Has 1 son named Lyklore
- Princess Naexi Blaric / 29 / 1st Princess / Daughter / Betrothed to Strolvac
- Prince Aiduin Blaric / 23 / 2nd Prince / Son / Jester
- Princess Elora Blaric / 22 / 2nd Princess / Youngest Daughter / Betrothed to Prince Archie Lennox
Guardian of the North: Onyx (Oh-nyx)
Onyx is a rather unique guardian, he comprises many elements, but he’s a giant just like the other Guardians. He has a rivalry with Ebony. It’s rumoured that he is the brother of Ebony, but is entirely unknown. Like the other guardians, he watches and protects over the Northern faction, but unlike the others, he guards from two distinct elements: the land and water. He’s rarely seen by the Elves living in this faction, he’s only seen whenever he’s summoned – other than that he’s largely known to be away from its civilians.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Cylarius ⊰ —
Western Royalty | Snow Mountain Elves | Kingdom of Cylarius
- In the Western Faction, the Snow Mountain Elves live within the enormous mountain that looms over all lands of the west. They also have access to unlimited gaian minerals – rare and common – which makes them quite powerful. They also have access to the strongest metals in all the lands, giving them the strongest armour among the Elven armies.
Royal Family of Cylarius
- Queen Alaisanna
- Kedori / Handmaiden
Guardian of the West: Petri (peh-tree)
Petri is a Snow Giant, she’s the guardian of the Western Faction and lives atop the Wight Mountain. Out of all the guardians, she’s only known to have clashed with Ebony, but she’s the most peaceful amongst the guardians.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Uenora ⊰ —
Eastern Royalty | Wood Elves | Kingdom of Uenora
- The Wood Elves live in the largest amount of forest existing in the Empire, making them a favourable ally with other Kingdoms. They’re also known to harbour a rare and special type of wood, known to not burn yet burn with a special fire that’s highly sought after by those with evil intentions. Their tall Kingdom lives in the heart of the Enchanted Forest, existing high off the ground gives them unique defences against those that are familiar with fighting on the ground. The Elves of this faction also have the most amount of spies and are skilled at archery. Their army is not one to take lightly.
Royal Family of Uenora
- King Uluc
- Prince Strolvac / Betrothed to Naexi Blaric
- Advisor Dholtos / Half-Brother of Strolvac
Guardian of the East: Sapphire (Saff-fire)
Sapphire is a giant wooden guardian. She protects and lives over the Eastern Faction. Her age is unknown, but she’s always outlived her Monarchs.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Galana ⊰ —Southern Royalty | Dark Elves | Kingdom of Galana
- The Dark Elves are a unique breed and very rare. They live to the South, where their Kingdom lives within the Gaia, itself. In honesty, not much is known about them, but they’re quite brutish and have recently finished a civil war over a century ago. The current ruler is not to be messed with. King of this realm has lived past many civil wars and was the last Elf out of this war that was started by his own clan. The Dark Elves have rare gaian metals and dark magic that’s usually only called for whenever evil harbours on the outskirts of all of their lands. It’s said that they result from the ancient race of Draconian and Elves mating, but it’s just that, a rumour.
Royal Family of Galana
- King Grykail
- Princess Sarya / Married to Katyr / Has a son named Lyklore
- Cerci / Assistant of King Grykail
Guardian of the South: Ebony (Eh-boh-knee)
Ebony is a unique guardian, his current species is unknown, but he’s a dark giant that protects the realm of the Dark Elves. He’s the oldest of the Guardians and had clashed, at least once, with all the Guardians in the past. He currently has a rivalry with Onyx for unknown reasons.
— ⊱ The Human Empire ⊰ —Unlike the Elves, the Humans only have Two Kingdoms with smaller factions ruled by Noble Houses. The Main Kingdom is ruled by the Lennox House, and the Second Kingdom is ruled by the Delafontaine House. Although they lack in magical ability, they make that up in their large frames, muscle mass, and unique ability of war, unseen by any other species on Gaia.
Lennox House | Northern/Main Kingdom
- The Lennox House is the only known House to have over one surviving heir to the throne. It is also the only House to have over two children surviving as it’s rarely common among nobility, let alone the Main Kingdoms.
Royal Family of Lennox Kingdom
- Alistair Lennox / 52 / King / Ruler of Human Nations / Figurehead
- Calliope Lennox (née Delafontaine) / 42 / Queen / Royal Consort
- Archie Lennox / 24 / Crown Prince / Fraternal Twin to Anastasia (Older by 6 mins.) / Soldier / Trainer / Betrothed to Elora Blaric (Arranged Marriage)
- Anastasia Lennox / 24 / Crown & Only Princess / Fraternal Twin to Archie / Scholar / Witch
- Leo Lennox / 23 / 2nd Prince / Adventurer
- Landon Lennox / 21 / 3rd Prince / Scholar
- Levian Lennox / 20 / 4th Prince / Adventurer
- Lysander Lennox / 18 / 5th Prince / Soldier
- Lorcan Lennox / 15 / Last Heir to the Throne / 6th Prince
— ⊱ Kingdom of Delafontaine ⊰ —
Delafontaine House | Southern Kingdom
- The Delafontaine House has always been the only known ruler in the South. In fact, they laid claims to the lands before they ever produced an official Kingdom. The Delafontaine’s have only bred and wedded with the Main Kingdom. It’s rare for any of the heirs of this House to marry outside of The Main Kingdom – which has only happened twice in the past.
Royal Family of Delafontaine Kingdom
- Pierre Delafontaine / 76 / King / Ascended to the throne at age twelve
- Emeligne Delafontaine (née Montgomery) / 42 / Queen / Royal Consort / 2nd Wife of Pierre Delafontaine
- Lily Delafontaine / 24 / Heir to Delafontaine Kingdom / Princess / Betrothed to Colby Beaumont / Half-Sister to Calliope Lennox
— ⊱ East & West Noble Houses ⊰ —Ruling Houses of the West
- The ruling nobility of the West are split into 3 houses and 3 regions. The Blackburn House is in a most unforgiving region; the Sonari Region, mostly known for its cold and snow. The Beaumont House is in the scorching Solaris Sands. The Valmaris House is most unusual nobility, making up of Halflings, and they live in the Sarralei Jungle.
- In the Sonrai region, Blackburn’s Nobility live high on a cliff side. Rarely will you see a sunny day here. Most of the people here are rarely seen living the region, and no one knows why.
Blackburn Noble Family
- Aston Blackburn / Diplomat of King Alistair / Part of Alistair's Council
- Although the Beaumont House lives in the Solaris Sands, they claim a rich part of the sands that was once a jungle with palm trees here and there. They built their fortress around a large lake that provides water to its citizens. The lake connects to the ocean, making them a valuable house to trade with via their ports.
Beaumont Noble Family
- Colby Beaumont / Heir to Beaumont House / Betrothed to Lily Delafontaine
- Living in the Sarralei Jungle, the Valmaris Nobility unusually live high in the trees. This House comprises halflings – half human, half elf. They rarely wear footwear, only when in the presence of other nobles. Most of its citizens are halflings or refugees kicked from other Human Houses. Among the nobility, the Valmaris are the most kind.
Ruling Houses of the East
- The ruling nobility of the East are spilt into 3 Houses and 3 regions. The Montgomery House rules in the rolling and envious green hills of Esperia. Calliwell House is in the Kerois Plains; they grow the most food out of all the lands in the Human Realms. Mao House lives in the Quoin Mountains, making them the largest miners and provider of steel to all armies in the Human Realms.
- In rich soils and rolling hills, they have the perfect plots of lands to grow wine and provide food that grows in abundance. Only 30 days a year will they never see the sun, which is the downfall to their harvests if not grown before then.
Montgomery Noble Family
- Emeligne Delafontaine / 2nd Wife of Pierre Delafontaine / Current Queen of Delafontaine Kingdom
- Living in the Kerois Plains, their Nobility are mostly farmers and grow food in great abundance to provide to most civilians across the Human Realm.
- Living in a mountainous region, the Mao Nobility live high off the grounds from the other humans. From their mountains they boast some of the cleanest air/water quality in Gaia. They also hold some of the rarest minerals known to Humans – making them quite rich in mining areas.