Consort of Mu Beijiang★
— ⊱ The Arrangement ⊰ —
In order to quash the brewing tensions between The Elven Empire and The Human Nations, an arranged marriage is proposed by both rivalries. No one wishes to admit it, but in order to continue the prosperity and peace that they currently live in, they must do this. The Elves have always lived and reigned in the North with respective borders among The Human Nations. The Humans have always reigned in the South and are no stranger to war, but in times like now they wish to continue to rebuild their recently war-torn lands. An arranged marriage is what they need between their chosen heirs, but it's not without opposition from their own peoples. The chosen heirs must first journey across the lands to learn more about one another's culture, customs, and languages - if they wish to keep the peace. What they don't know is that there's a darkness just lurking outside their borders, coming to dash the hopes and dreams of said arranged marriage.
— ⊱ World of Gaia & Its Ruling Empires ⊰ —The Elven Empire is comprised of 4 ruling Kingdoms: The North, South, West, and East. Unlike Humans, who are a stickler for labels, the Elves only go by the directions their factions are situated in or by the land they claim. All Kingdoms have control over their factions, but the Main Kingdom has control over all factions and is trusted with the power to lead the Elven people to greatness. Elves have adapted well within their environments; they coalesce with their environments and don’t disrespect what nature has given them – making them perfect rivals with The Humans. Unlike the non-magical humans, the Elves are blessed with natural magic that is taught and prospered among the nations like candy. What makes the entire Elven Empire unique is their own guardians tasked with protecting each faction from evil and harm—even if it’s from the Kingdoms. It is unknown how the Guardians have come to co-exist along the Elves, but it’s rumored that they were once Giants, but it’s only rumor.
— ⊱ The Elven Empire ⊰ —
— ⊱ The Elven Empire ⊰ —
— ⊱ Kingdom of Lynlore ⊰ —
Northern Royalty | Main Kingdom | Kingdom of Lynlore
- In the North, The Elves in this faction have access to both the sea and land, giving them great power over the other Kingdoms in the area. They’re currently the biggest hub of Elves in all of the Elven Empire. They’re essentially the law of the land. Elves of this Kingdom live far longer than those of the other factions.
Royal Family of Lynlore
- King Kolvar Blaric
- Queen Zestarri Blaric
- Prince Katyr Blaric / 35, Son
- Princess Naexi Blaric / 29, Daughter
- Prince Aiduin Blaric / 23, Son
- Princess Elora Blaric / 22, Youngest Daughter
Guardian of the North: Onyx (Oh-nyx)
Onyx is a rather unique guardian, he is comprised of many elements, but he’s a giant just like the other Guardians. He currently has a rivalry with Ebony. It’s rumored that he is the brother of Ebony, but is entirely unknown. Like the other guardians, he watches and protects over the Northern faction, but unlike the others he guards from two different elements: the land and water. He’s rarely seen by the Elves living in this faction, he’s only seen whenever he’s summoned – other than that he’s largely known to be away from its civilians.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Cylarius ⊰ —
Western Royalty | Snow Mountain Elves | Kingdom of Cylarius
- In the Western Faction, the Snow Mountain Elves reside within the large mountain that looms over all lands of the west. They also have access to unlimited gaian minerals – rare and common – which makes them quite powerful. They also have access to the strongest metals in all of the lands, giving them the strongest armor among the Elven armies.
Royal Family of Cylarius
- Queen Alaisanna
- Kedori / Handmaiden
Guardian of the West: Petri (peh-tree)
Petri is a Snow Giant, she’s the guardian of the Western Faction and lives atop the Wight Mountain. Out of all of the guardians, she’s only known to have clashed with Ebony, but she’s the most peaceful amongst the guardians.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Uenora ⊰ —
Eastern Royalty | Wood Elves | Kingdom of Uenora
- The Wood Elves live in the largest amount of forest existing in the Empire, making them a favorable ally with other Kingdoms. They’re also known to harbor a rare and special type of wood, known to not burn yet burn with a special fire that’s highly sought after by those with evil intentions. Their tall Kingdom resides in the heart of the Enchanted Forest, existing high off the ground gives them unique defenses against those that are familiar with fighting on the ground. The Elves of this faction also have the most amount of spies and are skilled at archery. Their army is not one to take lightly.
Royal Family of Uenora
- King Uluc
- Prince Strolvac
- Advisor Dholtos
Guardian of the East: Sapphire (Saff-fire)
Sapphire is a giant, wooden guardian. She currently protects and resides over the Eastern Faction. Her age is unknown, but she’s always outlived her Monarchs.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Galana ⊰ —
Southern Royalty | Dark Elves | Kingdom of Galana
- The Dark Elves are a unique breed and very rare. They live to the South, where their Kingdom resides within the Gaia, itself. In honesty, not much is known about them, but they’re quite brutish and have recently finished a civil war over a century ago. The current ruler is not to be messed with. King of this realm has lived past many civil wars and just happened to be the last Elf out of this war that was started by his own clan. The Dark Elves have rare gaian metals and dark magic that’s usually only called for whenever evil harbors on the outskirts of all of their lands. It’s said that they are the result of the ancient race of Draconian and Elves mating, but it’s just that, a rumor.
Royal Family of Galana
- King Grykail
- Princess Sarya
Guardian of the South: Ebony (Eh-boh-knee)
Ebony is a unique guardian, his current species is unknown but he’s a dark, giant that protects the realm of the Dark Elves. He’s the oldest of the Guardians and was known to have clashed, at least once, with all of the Guardians in the past. He currently has a rivalry with Onyx for unknown reasons.
— ⊱ The Human Empire ⊰ —Unlike the Elves, the Humans only have Two Kingdoms with smaller factions ruled by Noble Houses. The Main Kingdom is ruled by the Lennox House and the Second Kingdom is ruled by the Delafontaine House. Although, they lack in magical ability, they make that up in their large frames, muscle mass, unique ability of war, and politics unseen by any other species on Gaia.
— ⊱ Kingdom of Lennox ⊰ —
Lennox House | Northern/Main Kingdom
- The Lennox House are currently the only known House to have more than one surviving heir to the throne. It is also the only House to have more than two children surviving as it’s rarely common among nobility, let alone the Main Kingdoms.
Royal Family of Lennox
- King Alistair Lennox
- Queen Calliope Lennox / Royal Consort & Daughter to King Delafontaine
- Prince Archie Lennox / 24
- Princess Anastasia Lennox / 24, Fraternal Twin to Archie
- Prince Leo Lennox / 23
- Prince Landon Lennox / 21
- Prince Levian Lennox / 20
- Prince Lysander Lennox / 18
- Prince Lorcan Lennox / 15
Council of Advisers
- The War Commander, Hallr
- The Diplomat, Aston
- The Spymaster, Hulda
- The Head Butler, Seamus
— ⊱ Kingdom of Delafontaine ⊰ —
Delafontaine House | Southern Kingdom
- The Delafontaine House has always been the only known ruler in the South. In fact, they laid claims to the lands before an official Kingdom was ever produced. The Delafontaine’s have only bred and wedded with the Main Kingdom. It’s rare for any of the heirs of this House to marry outside of The Main Kingdom – which has only happened twice in the past.
Royal Family of Delafontaine
- King Pierre Delafontaine
- Queen Emeligne Delafontaine
- Princess Lily Delafontaine
- Colby Beaumont / Advisor to King Delafontaine
- Solana / Personal Guard, Halfling
— ⊱ East & West Noble Houses ⊰ —Ruling Houses of the West & East
- Nobility rule over small factions across the West and Eastern lands. They have the chance to wed with the main Kingdoms if heirs between either Kingdom don't agree - which rarely happens. The Nobility usually wed within each others' houses' and in turn gain more power + benefits when the semi-annual ball is held in the North.
Noble Houses of the Eastern Realms
Noble Houses of the Western Realms