The Blood Temptation: Prelude to The Modern Gothic

I may go for the "from bad to worse" rule. Any attempts to stop something bad creates something worse, unless it's really well thought out. You kill Hitler, you get the Angel Fuhrer of Death.

I may go for the "from bad to worse" rule. Any attempts to stop something bad creates something worse, unless it's really well thought out. You kill Hitler, you get the Angel Fuhrer of Death.

Maybe. We'll decide what are the consequences later in the RPs. Also, I think we should choose carefully when to kill or rescue important people.
For example, killing Hitler between Beer Hall Putsch and WW2 (e.g. 1924 just after Hitler was released from prison?) result in Soviet domination of Europe?

Also, it's so much more believable for my character to change history right after Modern Era. She has a tendency to meddle in other's affairs, not to mention that she always craved for an empire to rule over.

1492 to 205x.

Nice.

Sounds good. We'll get started soon, I'm just gonna look up Akkadian culture, and I'll see where you end up at. (Ps. The Babylonian and Egyptian empires could be your attempts at empire building as well. You got frustrated at mortals after failing the third time :p)

Sounds good. We'll get started soon, I'm just gonna look up Akkadian culture, and I'll see where you end up at. (Ps. The Babylonian and Egyptian empires could be your attempts at empire building as well. You got frustrated at mortals after failing the third time :p)
Egypt!

I think my character's perfectly suited for Egypt. I think she can be Cleopatra, but vanished into nowhere after her defeat or something. She would leave an asp and a fake dummy to fool others.

He's gonna make you extremely powerful, but in exchange, you have three chances to conquer the world. If you fail, you're going to Hell. And that's what the Vampire's curse is, you devour souls to save yourself from Hell.

What if I successfully conquered the world? Will the Devil break his promises and rule over me as well?
And if I do fail all the chances to conquer the world, does eating souls keep me from Hell?

If you successfully conquer the world, the world is a living Hell, which he wants. If you fail, then you slowly wither away, like vampires do in the first place. You are draining the souls of men when you suck their blood.

It's only after you fail that you can't stand the Sun, Fire, or Water. Your failure is what makes you, and others, vampires. The Devil rigs his deals so that either way, they're win-win.

Interesting. But if I turn out to be successful, then can I resist the Sun, Fire and Water?

Also, if possible I'll be doing *this style*. *Deroc posted a message* style, is that okay?

Alright, I'm scrapping the three ideas and you fail idea. Too restrictive.

he will give you the power to rule the world, but at a cost. You can never enter God's presence again, (the Sun will burn you to ashes), and you may never be baptized or be touched by holy water(you sink in pure water, and cannot swim. Pure Water also burns like acid. Impure water will not harm you). You will Zombify unless you feed, and souls will fuel your power and youth. This deal is signed into your heart, and should your heart ever be destroyed, the deal will be broken, and you will go to Hell.

I'm gonna end this RP when the Akkadian Empire dies, okay? You can write your Vampire Queen's involvement in Egypt in your Bio, if you want.

I am curious if you are interested in making numerous ''first vampires'' or just one first vampire. Like different bloodlines of vampires that differ from one another because of how the first one of their bloodlines reacted to the Devil's gift.

Back