Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
This is an RP I've done another another site, but I've been meaning to expand it to other websites. The story, as it says above, is about how the multiverse is at war with itself, but instead of a god doing this or a band of villains teaming up to kill the heroes, it's robots.

An AI machine wants to make her own universe, and does so by putting universes against each other so they way any resistance they run into will have diminished or have been wiped out. Once they're free to mine the universes of entire species, populations, suns, planets, and resources, they move on to the next universe. By why are they doing this? What is the motive? How are they able to do this? Well, that will be kept a secret. Spoilers after all.

Of course, that's not all I want to do with the RP. With a setting like this, I also want a lot of the meat of this RP to be about the side stories. Like if you want your character to start conquering worlds, let's go with it and see where we end up. The side stories, ones that focus on not just the conflict but how each world and person is affected by the conflict, is something I want to see explored in this RP.

So you'll be getting both open world RPs, where your characters can free roam around universes, and classic chapter based topics that revolves around stopping the villains and this multiverse conflict. Plus some fun spin-off stuff just for fun and to shake things up.

There will be a massive amount of fandoms and series I will be bringing in, and if you wanna suggest one to be used for the RP, go ahead and I'll see if it can fit in with the story. As well, if you wanna make your own original universe to use for the RP, that is also acceptable.

It's quite large in scale in what I want to do, but I think those who join would have a fun time. This isn't a simple crossover story, like Marvel vs. Capcom or Project X Zone where the story is just there to explain how the characters can meet up. We're gonna delve into exploring themes and ideas, something I feel most crossover stories are missing.

For the series I'm bringing in to the RP:

• Doctor Who -- The newer series only
  • Marvel -- MCU, Fox movies, & Comics
  • DC -- Just the comics and games
  • Mass Effect - All the games
  • Final Fantasy - All the games
  • Fire Emblem -- All the games
  • Code Geass -- All seasons
  • FullMetal Alchemist -- Original series & Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed -- All the games
  • Star Wars -- Films, TV Shows, & Games
  • Elder Scrolls -- All the games
  • Halo -- All the games
  • XCOM -- Reboot game and its sequel
  • Tokyo Ghoul -- Anime and Spin-offs
  • RWBY -- All Volumes
  • DOOM -- All the games
  • Wolfenstein -- All the games
  • Soul Calibur -- All the games
  • Attack On Titan -- Anime
  • Shin Megami Tensei -- All the Main Series Games
  • Persona -- All the Main Games
  • The Dresden Files -- Main books
  • Mortal Kombat -- All the games
  • Devil May Cry -- First four games
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -- Manga & Anime
  • Far Cry -- All the games
  • Dark Souls -- All the games
  • Metal Gear Solid -- All the games
  • Avatar -- The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra
  • Fables -- Comics
  • Steven Universe -- All current seasons
  • Horizon Zero Dawn -- Game
  • Killzone -- All the games
  • Call of Duty -- All the games
  • The Witcher -- All the games
  • Undertale -- Game
  • Fallout -- All the games
  • Pokemon -- All the games
  • Overwatch -- The Game
  • Tales Series -- All the games
  • Legend of Zelda -- All main games
  • NieR -- Both games
  • Kid Icarus -- Uprising
  • MegaMan -- All the games
  • Samurai Jack -- All seasons
  • Dragon Age -- All games
  • KaiserReich -- From Hearts of Iron, as our accepted version of an alternate WW2
  • Riordan-verse -- All book series

Last edited:
Consider me interested. I'm thinking of possibly a survivor of the AI's warmongering, escaping with a beaten up ship, traveling and just trying to survive

Well, well, well...

What a surprise to see you here. I honestly didn’t think you would try and start Evrensel here of all places.

How is this Evrensel Conflict going to be different, i would genuinly like to know if you would be so kind as to enlighten me, dear friend.

Hello darlin’,

Yeah; i might consider it. I’m quite curious how you’ll be handling things here.

So, wanna shed Some light on the first chapter you’ve got in store for those who join? Surely its something brand-new? ;D

Well the first chapter is the set up one, where all the characters meet up.

I might have the setting be in the ruined city like in chapter 2 of the other Evrensel, most likely not one from Code Geass, somewhere else.

Might have it be Afghanistan from MGS V also, because I want the setting to kinda be open for both fantasy, modern day and sci-fi fandoms. Nothing feels too alien for them.

Well, in that case i would like to suggest ‘The Ender’s Game’-universe to be part of Evrensel. If you add that,’i could make a character.

Your idea, once again, sounds great. I only hope you won’t change over time. <3

Idea sounds pretty interesting, so I'm down to try it. I may have to suggest a few fandoms of my own to throw in, though. Although Ender's Game I'm familiar with, and it could be pretty interesting...

I’ve started reading the Books, in order. And i’d love to make a charwcter from the Enderverse. So yeah; i’d Totally suggest it to be added ;D

I'd totally be down for that! I had a few ideas for a Halo OC anyways so this would be perfect! ^^

Also, side question, I assume you'll control all the Canon Characters from each Universe?

Back