Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Casper

The Lost Treasures of the Ancient Gods
Location (To start): Southern England
Time Period: 1890's
An Old man enters a tavern during a stormy night, he is wearing a hooded overcoat that is sopping wet with rain, You can tell by his long grey beard that he is old, however when the man hangs up his overcoat you see that the man's face is lined with age. He is horseshoe bald and has a wild beard that reaches down near his navel area. The man gets a room for a night, and takes his suitcase upstairs and makes his way back down and orders a stiff drink. He asks the Bartender, "I'm looking to find a few strong men to help me out, Do you have a place for job listings here?" The bartender points to a small stretch of wall that is nearly barren on the wall across from the fireplace. The old man pulls a piece of parchment out of his smoking jacket and places it on the wall, it reads:

Are you a gifted fighter looking to acquire vast fortune?
Does dangerous underground temples filled with traps and the unknown excite you?
Are you unafraid of danger, and peril?
If so contact Charles in room 12.

Plot:​
Charles Brandon is one of the leading members of an ancient Anglo-Saxon Society looking for lost treasures dropped by the living Gods of the Germanic Tribes. He is a mysterious man, with a power not seen by many. (I know a little cliche but give me a chance here) With his ragtag group of adventures they will delve into ancient burial grounds and face the unknown.

Conflict:​
There are unknown difficulties ahead in these ancient burial grounds, who knows who or what might be waiting for them, but that is not all that stands in their way. There is at least another ancient order: The Order of the Bishops, a secret Vatican army that is hellbent on finding these items before they fall into the hands of heathens, and other people who would wish to use these relics to harm others.

I have to admit this would be my first roleplay that I have made. It is somewhat based off a former roleplay i was involved in with some friends, but with a different plot. I'm looking for 3-4 people for this roleplay, if the first adventure goes well I would love to continue the story. The kind of characters I'm looking for are mercenary types, well versed in battle, they might use any kind of standard weapons, but no magic is alllowed (except for Charles he uses ancient runes for magic, I will explain this in detail as we begin)

Also if you have any questions, advice, etc you can put it in a reply or PM me

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, if a little akin to Disney Atlantis. Wouldn't mind a stab at this, might haev to read up on my 1800s England though :'D.

Sounds pretty cool! I haven't played a histroical (if somewhat fantasy sounding) roleplay before, so it'll be an interesting experience. I've been trying to expand my roleplay abilities, and this can be a good start!

Well shiver me timber-- oh wait I'm not a pirate what am I doing? I'm right interested in this, so count me in, iff'n you still got room.

Back