The Next Generation- Superhumans

Meka

The Unintentional Pariah
An idea with lots of different plot lines...

Open to anyone interested
(1x1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backstory:

A laboratory has grown successful and well-known over the years making all sorts of new discoveries. They’ve made large advancements in robotics and have almost created a humanoid who acts just like a human would. Almost to the point you wouldn't be able to tell it apart.

The public's focus is largely set on this new robot. Only, this is just a distraction.

The lab has no interest in creating humanoids and having lost interest in robotics entirely, the lab has moved on to something completely different.

Creating humans with unique abilities.

Having done some searching they located the perfect victims to begin with. Young orphans who have no connections, the ones who no one would miss if they disappeared. The lab got their targets by either tricking them or simply through kidnapping. The experimental process did not take as long and soon the lab had their superhuman beings. This worked for a little while but the children soon died, unable to handle the changes. After several failed attempts they decided to start from the very beginning.

Using the DNA from the original experimented children and donated embryos, the lab began to create new beings who were only half human. These children were born and raised within the lab using scientific equipment. Only a few managed to be successful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plot lines that can be individual or combined:

Wanting to see how the world would react to these new beings, the lab enrolls the children into a school giving them fake identities.
At first their powers were to be revealed but the children, having never had real friends besides themselves, decide to keep it hidden. They make all sorts of excuses to explain their actions to the school, their new friends, and the lab.

The children escape leading to living a life in hiding out in the real world.
Being unfamiliar with most of the normal things in life, it isn't as easy as they think.
One character would have the ability to see into the future and another could time travel.
Together they managed to find people in danger and use their powers for the good of humanity.

Feeling a need for revenge the children turn on the lab and the rest of the world wanting them all to suffer as they have.

One of the children teams up with an android and together fake their way into reality, going undercover.

The government discovers the experiments and takes custody over the new beings. Discovering their powers they enroll the children as spies and use them for a number of things.

These new beings were running around the lab and accidentally cause some sort of disturbance with lab equipment causing amnesia to fall across the land, leaving lives in their hands. Only the children know what's going on, but they know very little about the outside world. Now it is up to them to fix things.

I am open to any other thoughts, so feel free to discuss them with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really have any requirements in terms of how long posts are, I think everyone here already has their idea of length.
Whatever you give me I'll match to it.

In terms of romance, keep it appropriate and not the main plot line. It's fine if it is falls alongside the story.

I wouldn't mind doing either the android and superhuman plot or the taking revenge plot. PM if you're still looking for people.

School and Secrets, Government Spies and Androids'n'Superhumans sounds quite intriqueing. Count me in! Shall we move unto a more private conversation for discussing?

Back