Welcome to the OOC discussion for the RP.
L6pKsGX.jpg

*******​
Updates v1.1:
So the mods have been very nice and provided some contained space for the RP to take place in the 'Sci-fi' section of the 'Play-by-Post' forums. As a result the layout of the OOC has changed somewhat with the 'Databases' entries moving to their own contained OOC thread HERE.

Tomorrow I shall have uploaded the Advantages and the Disadvantages list and be going over the basic rules of the RP.

Only a few more days and we will be ready!

Update 2:
The Advanatges and Disadvanatges list has been >>uploaded<<

Update 3:
Adv & Disadv sheets have been sent back. Check your inbox!

Last edited:
There is a small amount of information I need to clarify first, particularly about creating backstories for each player character, that once discussed I will put up the template for the character sheets. After which you can PM the sheets to me, it is quite important to keep your sheets private and NOT discuss or reveal its contents to anyone else.

With the advantages and disadvantages now uploaded, please make sure to PM your selections to me. Once you have done this and I, in turn, have revealed what they are, draw up a rough description regarding your character and send it to me. An example template for a character sheet is as follows:

Name:

Alias (if any):

Sex:

Character description/backstory: Use the information gained from your advantages and disadvantages to craft a backstory that you are invested in (the databases can be helpful) and possibly highlight your motivation behind joining the expedition - i.e: what do you want/gain out of it?

Luxury item (optional): a small item/token/memento that has a deep and personal meaning to you that you want to bring on the voyage. (eg: a picture or bar of soap). Try and not bring an overly complicated mechanism that has a secret secondary function.

Last edited:
The advantage and disadvantage lists have been PMd to those who have provided them thus far. Read them carefully and PM me back if you wish to confirm your selections or alter them.

Back