D&D Gods

• Just give me a list, its not that important.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I love active gods and religion is central to my character, I'll need more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so here's the thing.

Following the recruitment thread I had to deal with a disgruntled person who was upset that I didn't accept the application.
I was accused of being a control freak and while I didn't take any offence and understood the reaction it did get me thinking.

Tbh I am a bit of a control freak, I came up with a little something like a game mechanic to curb my tendency of wanting to much control and make sure the players (you),also get what you want. Its a rough idea but before I go and post this I just wanted to know if this is something that concerns you guys and if you need it?

I'm only going to work on this if all of you want it.

Well, you know I love your games, so I'm biased, but I don't think you really rail things down harshly, you just don't let things derail senselessly. Having an end-goal in mind makes games last, in my opinion. What happens in between is up to you and us.

You're the GM, you're the boss. :3 I'm fine with you exerting control to guide the story where you want.

yeah, what pretty much everyone else before me said

personally, I do like having some structure when it comes to group rps anyways

Hey,

Hope everyone is starting to get the mood and setting a bit more. The initial plot hook is ready to be dropped but please go ahead with social interactions prior to this, it will help the decisions that will be made later ^^
Any questions/Feedback/suggestions please fire away.

Scale

Hey guys, having a bit of an off day so not posting, posting tomorrow for sure. Feel free to go on, there's no order rp free for all whoop ;)

Here's a crappy drawing of Clara.
image.jpg

ooooh that looks really good! I'd draw my character too but I dont know how to draw bugs tbh...

Hey gang.

Had a busy day and night so sorry for not posting!

Tommorow I shall lower the first hook.
Small disclaimer : do not feel obliged to bite... Your choices matter and I feel confident I can direct the game without pulling anyone by the hair, no meta gaming needed.

Night night from a slightly drunk Scale.

IT'S UP!

Man I am super excited for this. I'll see when I can reply- my final exam is on Monday and I'll like to get some studying done first.

But oh man things are finally beginning to heat up!!

Question for you @Scalerender , is Envoy a class that people in this universe actually recognize? For example, if Adran were to tell Elion that he's an envoy, would Cpt. Tame know what he was talking about?

Back