Fanfiction The Short Story of a Man Searching for His Husband

Capri

dune agenda
View attachment 4497

Angelo tried his best to wriggle free, but that wasn’t gonna happen.

He made the rope tight.

Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead as the man in question crossed his view.

“Angelo DuPain...” the man said, his footsteps causing shivers to roll down Angelo’s spine.

“Y-Yeah that’s me! What do you want? Is it money? I could give you money!”

“SHUT UP!” The captor shouted, “You see... you’ve had encounters with the former Massachusetts vrio of the Church of Trees... is that correct?”

“Wh-what the fuck is a vrio? H-how would I be associated with this organization?”

“Well... it says it right here...” he continued, holding up a manila folder, “and why would a priest, in your terms, want to see a man like you?”

“Like I said... I-I have no knowledge of this!”

“LIAR!” The captor smacked Angelo in the back of the head. He held out a picture, taken discreetly, of the vrio in question alongside Angelo.

“H-how did you?”

“I have my sources...” he spoke, “now... I know your dirty little secret... how you run a child sex trafficking ring... and I could bust that wide open. But I have another question...”

“Wh-what is it...” the crying man pled

“Three years ago my husband Roman went missing,” said the man, pulling out a picture of a bearded man, “Do you know who this man is!?”

“I-I-I don’t know!”

The man pulls out a gun and points it at Angelo.

“TELL THE TRUTH!”

“I-I DON’T KNOW HIM!”

The man lays off and laughs.

“OK, I believe you,” he says, “but...”

He aims his gun to Angelo’s head.

“You are still a predator...”

BOOM!

—-///—-///—-///—-

Tossing out the body of Angelo DuPain was a... well... it was a pain. The man was fat and heavy. The captor was currently washing his hands.

He picked up the picture and looked at Roman.

“Dear... I hope you’re okay...” says the man.

The man, Lovis Andrew Halliday, was a former member of the Church of Trees. He left after his husband, Roman Halliday, disappeared.

All signs pointed to the church being behind this. Roman and Lovis were the only two gay members of the church, and Roman had sneaking suspicions that the leader, Domhnull Càidh, was homophobic.

Lovis knew that this investigation would result in his exile, so he left the church before heading into the investigation.

“Honey, I’m gonna find you,” Lovis muttered to himself before returning to the living room.

He then wept.

He cried as his eyes fluttered shut, waiting for Roman to return.

Last edited:
Back