Adenovirus 423 The Underground OOC General Discussion

So would all of the characters eventually meet at some point or are all of the members going rogue?

They can all meet up or go into No Man's Land etc etc. If Gypsy wants to make a post with us, or we could go to that location and meet up as Derek is walking, currently, and you could follow, Zanta. Also anyone that has any ideas for the Underground, let us know and we can plot. >: ]

I can move over to you all in a couple hours. Sorry I haven't been around. My parrot sanctuary kinda made a big leap and we are starting up our kickstarter and charity status and trying to find property. It's sorta grown into a "thing" lol

Haha don't worry. There is no rush. I'll post tomorrow then so @TheZanta though it won't be until the afternoon/evening as gotta take a trip to the hospital lol.

@TheZanta you will have to wait for Derek's coldness as @GoddessLuna is going to introduce her character to our scene, :D

On a side note, the leader is currently MIA IC wise. This is a common occurrence for them. No one really sees or hears much from them and they've only been leader a short while. (Waiting for confirmation if the person that played that role before is going to continue; if not, I have a plan so it's not too concerning).

I will officially make that IC with Derek at some point. But just so everyone knows.

I am finally able to breathe again. LOL my life got crazy for a bit. I started working on a post but need to go back and read what others have posted before jumping over. Sorry for the absence. On a side note. SOS Sanctuary, LLC is a real thing now. Which both thrills me and scares me a little.

I'll wait for @GoddessLuna To post then will have Derek move on as he has some serious business. I have Sara who I haven't brought out yet. But it might be a thing to suggest where characters want to do or any plots xD

Hey guys, if anyone wants to follow Derek, feel free. :)

At the same time, if anyone wants to interact with Sara, just holla and I can post her too. :)

I <3 you all so hard. I feel like a bit of an RP fraud, comparatively to your posts lol. BUT, I'm taking notes :) I hope to post later this evening as I am a bit too medicated at the moment but you all bring me great joy to write with. Thank you!!

Sorry I have not posted yet. I should have a post sometime later in the week. I been busy with work and trying to get certain things done. I am thinking I might have a post in around Wednesday hopefully earlier.

That's okay Luna.

Just to let everyone know, I made a post for Sara in the Living Quarters just to establish her. Up to you if you want to see her or not. She'll just be hanging there lol.

Back