The Virus [Small Group]

romamaro

Hey there, fellow Storytellers!
Thanks for stumbling across this thread. Me and @Jannistory19 have been boiling this story up for maybe a year or so. We have the whole premise sorted out, characters and everything, but we already have tons of 1x1s with each other, and this idea seems a whole lot better with more people.

So the premise of this story is that a new virus has emerged. It's been called the Ulladie virus (Uhll-a-dee), and affects all people from all walks of life. It's very contagious, but at the moment it's only known to be spreading around Florida. (Note: This RP will be set in a fictional city called Lionsdale, which is south of Fort Lauderdale, and may move to other fictional cities around that area.)
What makes this virus different, is that is has eight distinctive strains. Each of these eight strains gives the host superhuman abilities, like superhuman strength, unbelievable memory, or heightened reflexes. The government is having to experiment on human subjects to see how the disease works, and many infected people are being killed to stop the spread.
This RP will follow the story of a few people as they try to survive without being discovered by the government.

For full information on pretty much everything, you can consult the tab at the top, written out all by Janni :).
I know it's a lot to read, but if you're interested, it's vital reading, I promise.

If after all that you're still interested, amazing! We're hoping for 1-3 people to help us with this RP. So, please post on this thread that you're interested. Once we have enough people, we'll create a Group PM so that we can discuss character creation, plot and scenario ideas, and such things.
Hope that I'll hear from you!

Last edited:
Yes they can. I want players to have full possibilities with their characters and their abilities. What fun would it be if they were restricted to one of each?

Count me in, comrade. Also, I will respond soon to the 1x1 rp that we've got going on.

Hey Enki! :D
This is great, we got everyone we need! I'll not make the PM for another day yet, so anyone else that's thinking about joining can say :) Once that's done though, we can start planning it all out.

Back