The Wide Open Field

Ursa

Insufficient facts always invite danger
Hello, I am looking for someone interested in a story about two people becoming friends, and if the characters work, maybe romance. I am still a bit new to this site, and to roleplaying.

I have the beginning plot down, but I was hoping that we could maybe figure some more plot out based on who your character is.

My plot starts with my character on a train heading west, after the Civil War has ended. He is looking to start a new life there as a frontier doctor, and hoping to forget the war he was in. Your character can be anything you want that would work with him, be it a bandit, someone he meet on the train, a farmer, whatever. The setting will be in Texas, in the cattle lands.

Last edited:
Is your character male or female and does it matter what gender my character is? I would like to be maybe an adventurous bandit whom thinks of themselves highly.

My character is going to be male, but it doesn't matter what gender yours will be. I do like the sound of a bandit.

This sounds like it could be the beginnings of a great story, and if you're still looking for partners, I'd be up for writing it with you.

This sounds like it could be the beginnings of a great story, and if you're still looking for partners, I'd be up for writing it with you.
I am sorry I closed this rp, thank you though.

Back