Time Flies - A Time Travel RP

What should be their next historical destination?

• 4 B.C, Bethleham

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1492 A.D, America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1933 A.D, Germany

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1333 B.C, Ancient Egypt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caroline E.

I'm a bird crazy maniac
By joining this role play you agree to follow the rules listed below (on this thread):
*I will follow and respect the rules of this website, Storyteller's Circle
*I will keep all content (on this thread) PG 13+
*I will keep cursing (on this thread) to a minimum, refrain from the use of anything major, and all curse words will be censored
*I will not take control of another's character nor will I kill or critically injure without permission (on this thread)
*I will follow the instructions of the form given to me to create my character (on this thread)

LL

(Skip story line for a summary.)
"Don't act like we don't know."
"I swear I don't have it, officer!"

Two policemen stood in a cabin, pointing their guns at a trembling man who was flat up against the wall. Clocks of all shapes and sizes lined the walls, filling the house with subtle ticking.

But one clock was not on display, a ruby encrusted pocket watch was safely contained in the man's coat pocket. The first link of the golden chain glittered as it hung out, but the policemen didn't notice.

"Who else would steal an old clock? Word got out that Chief of Police was keeping an old pocket watch found at a murder scene and it mysteriously disappeared! That thing is more important than you know, give it here!"

The man's eyes nervously darted from one policeman to the next. They both had their finger on the trigger, what other choice did he have but to give up?

Sighing, he pulled the ruby encrusted watch out from his pocket and tossed it to the policemen.

"There. Yes, I stole it." He muttered with a look of disdain.

"You keep quiet, and we let you off the hook. Deal?"

"Deal."

They both walked to the exit, but one of them looked back at the man.

"If the word gets out, we only have you to blame. So keep your mouth shut."

Finally, they left, and slammed the door behind them.

The man looked petrified for a few moments, but suddenly his frown turned into a smile and he laughed triumphantly. Going over to his grandfather clock, he opened it up and pulled out an exact replica of the watch he had given to the police. It was the real one.

"Yes! I tricked those imbeciles!" He exclaimed with a grin. He flipped the pocket watch over and looked at a pearl button placed in the dead middle of the back in awe. This was all his, he could do whatever he wanted. But, where would he go first?

He decided it'd be somewhere he knew he had to go to for a long time, it was essential.

Pressing the pearl button, he said, "1900 A.D, Amesbury, Britain." in a loud and clear voice. He suddenly felt like he was being suffocated, and there was an incredible pressure all over his body. Not a second too late (as in, before he passed out), he landed in the middle of a town. It was the 1900's.

He was beaming, and his clothing turned into a suit and bowler hat to fit the fashion of that time.

"Alexander!" A woman called across the street. The man smiled and approached the woman, "I'm finally here, Mary."

Mary leaned in to speak with Alexander so nobody would overhear, and spoke to him with a smirk. "Took you long enough. I've been waiting two years! I thought you'd be able to find that other clock soon enough, but I suppose not."

"Well, if I kept you waiting so long, why didn't you come back?"

"My clock...It was broken." Mary admitted, "I couldn't go back, I've been forced to live here."

Alexander looked at Mary in disbelief, "Along with everyone else?? I'm so sorry I couldn't get this clock sooner! Take me to the rest."

Mary nodded and swiftly walked along the sidewalk, Alexander following nervously. He hoped nobody wanted to kill him, he had kept them all waiting for two whole years. They had been completely trapped in time. The year 1900 just kept looping for them.

They arrived at what looked like an abandoned pub, and it was full of people. When Mary walked in and they spotted Alexander holding the pocket watch they cheered joyfully.

"Alexander, you finally did it!" One man exclaimed. One glum looking woman muttered something that was obviously an insult, she was angry that she had been stuck in the 1900's for two whole years, away from her family.

"Where shall we go first?" Alexander asked Mary quietly. "We could do so much with this. We could change historical events!"

Mary smiled softly, "Where's the place we've all wanted to go for a long time?"

Alexander beamed, and looked at the others. "Well, you've all been stuck here for a while, so why don't we have fun before we get serious? Let's go to Italy!"

They all cheered, and gathered around Alexander as he pressed the pearl button of the pocket watch.

"1506 A.D, Florence, Italy!" Alexander said in a clear voice. Everyone in the pub gasped or grunted at the unpleasant sensation and they all disappeared.

When they reappeared in Florence a few people who were actually residents of the area and time ran away, frightened by the sudden appearance of them all. Alexander cursed.

"Stop!" He demanded quietly at the clock. Everyone but the time travelers froze, along with time itself. Alexander chuckled, "With this watch time really flies, but luckily we can make it stop with just one word." He said and led everyone to a different area with nearly no one walking around, so they would remain unnoticed.

Alexander resumed time, and Mary sighed with relief. She had obviously been tense, but now they were in the safe zone...Not for long.

A tall man in a black cloak suddenly appeared in front of them.

"How dare you meddle in time!" The man bellowed, and he reached out a hand that was 90% bone and 10% decaying flesh in an attempt to grab Alexander by the throat.

Mary tackled the odd human-like creature and took out her hunting knife, stabbing at him repeatedly. He screeched and pushed her off, backing away. He suddenly sprouted large greyish/black wings and held a scythe.

"By meddling with time you defy Death himself. One should not be so bold as to do so! I promise you, you will get another visit from me."

The creature spread his large wings and flew into the sky, disappearing into a cloud of black smoke.

Mary had gone quite pale and went a few feet away from them to go throw up. Alexander wiped sweat from his brow and turned to the group.

"Well...Uh...Welcome to Italy! Haha...?"

(Summary: Alexander is the leader of a time traveling group. He had been alone in modern times for 2 years, trying to find the one clock both him and the government wanted. The police found it first, but he managed to snatch it in time and return to his group. They had been stuck in the year 1900 A.D for two years, trapped in that one year due to the fact that their clock had broke.
Wanting to do something fun, they quickly traveled to Florence in 1506 A.D, when Leonardo da Vinci finished the Mona Lisa.
But when they got there, an odd and dark creature visited them and was obviously angry about them meddling with time. They're defying death and changing history, but for how long?)

LL

Form:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon (something easily containable):
Opinion of this role play (optional):

My forms:

Name: Alexander Beckon
History: Alexander's father was a time traveler, and so naturally he wanted to be one too.
Personality: Humorous, positive, kind of crazy sometimes. He's quite a character.
Appearance: Messy blondish hair, brown eyes, olive skin. He's tall with crooked teeth and some are actually fake.
Weapon: Pistol. Keeps it in his coat.

Name: Mary Andrews
History: Mary had grown up in a rich family and had the best education. At first she didn't believe in silly things, but when she met Alexander in school he told her about time travel, and in the end she believed him. Once she believed, she swore to help him find the clocks.
Personality: It depends, but she's usually a worrier, a hard worker, an achiever, and also full of anxiety.
Appearance:
40908-0cb65-picture_client_format_5-preference-infinia-alexina-graham.jpg

Weapon: Hunting knife

(This won't be completely historically accurate because...They'll be going to too many different places for me to know everything. And, it's just a fictional role play.)

I got this post moved to the right place for you and I'm just posting into it to get it bumped for you since you had it in the wrong forum and people will have missed it.

Back