Utopia's Darkness (1/5)

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
The year is 2113, and life on earth as we know it, is coming to an end. In the late twenty first century, earth was on the brink of an all out wipeout. The air, so polluted with gases and chemicals, was practically unbreathable, fifty percent of the water has been declared toxic leaving the last twenty-five percent to be battled over by the many people of earth. Neighboring solar systems have offered plants to possibly colonize, but none have been livable for the humans...until now. A recent filing of new planets located in quadrant X-9. Many believe this to be a new ray of hope whilst other feel sabatoge; they believe that the idea of new planets is a setup, nothing more than a hoaxto stall and wait for their planet to die. No one know exactly... Your crew is assigned to head out and document these new planets in hope of finding a new home before its too late. The ship, called Mother, is modeled to look similar to that of a sting ray only nearly ten thousand times bigger and metallic.

This RP shall'nt hold any mature content back, so do be warned. There will be cursing, there will be a level of gore, and there will be sexual content(In PM of course though). Please do try to post a few times a day, if not, at least once please.
Link to Character Depository: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/utopias-darkness-character-depository.4790/

Last edited:
Hey hey hey, I'm interested. Should I just put my character in the depository?

Back