[Various Genres] Looking for players for my first RP!

Which idea should be first?

• Total voters

Slime+

Crystalline Words
Hi all! I am a new roleplayer here on this site, and I would be interested in creating and directing my own storylines. As of now, I have a few ideas which I deem interesting and, while I will probably use them all one way or the other, I would like to know what you think of them and which one you would like to see developed first. So, let us cut the chase and define them a bit, shall we?

[1st] Infinity Unlimited...

In which you assume the roles of dimensional travelers, exploring the multiverse to exploit its limitless resources and further the mysterious agenda of your company: te titular Infinity Unlimited.

[2nd] Diabolus Ex Machina.

In which you wander the streets of Nuova Roma in 2144, battling devils and other supernatural creatures using cyberpunk technology... which happens to include portable summoning terminals!

[3rd] Word & Sign.

In which you are the first students of a particular school, receiving the blessing of a single Word which gives you power over the concept it expresses... too bad you are stuck in another, hostile world until graduation!

[4th] Zone Out.
In which zones of glitched reality covered several regions of the planet, sealing them.
These "reality alterations" have imploded just as mysteriously as they appeared, releasing oddities around the globe... including people wit little to no memory, and several weird abilities.

[WORD & SIGN] Extended Pitch.

The world your characters live in is much like our own: war, plagues, famine and various other problems fester in much of it, but much of western society keeps on going like a machine, if not a properly efficient one.

The year il 2017, and you have all been chosen to partecipate in a new boarding school project known simply as "Words", which will accept exceptional high school students from all over the world.

The Words Institute for Superior Education is located in the outskirts of Sapporo, in the northern island of Hokkaido, Japan, and covers a pretty big stretch of land, with four grand dormitories / housing complexes for students and staff, and several avant garde, cutting edge facilities like a fully stocked science building and a gymnasium complex with fields for most sports, even golf!

You probably gained the privilege to study here in one of four ways: money, fame, potential, or pure luck (since the school publicized its grand opening with a worldwide lottery). But no matter which one brought you here, in the letter you had to sign with a word... a word the Principal himself reccomended you chose carefully, as it would accompany you through your "educational journey".

But the Word institude hides a sinister secret, one that puts every last student in mortal peril.

14th April 2017, that is the day when the school year starts for you... and the day the whole campus is mysteriosly transported into another world.

You know nothing of this place, or what dangers might expect you here, the only certain thing is the word you chose, marked like a tattoo on your left arm. You feel power coursing through it, and roughly understand its inted use, though each one of you seems to understand someyhing different.

The Principal and the staff are nowhere to be seen, their offices unaccessible, but most other things, like running water and electricity seem to mysteriously work... for now at least.

What will you do: shall you venture out into the new horizons of this place, or will you cower in fear, even though you have been imbued with abilities like no other?

[CHARACTER SHEET] must include:

-Description or Picture (art only).

-Name, age, sex and nationality.

-Biography, including the means that got you admitted in the school.

-Chosen Word (I will tell you what you can do with it since the beginning).

-Skills, talents and flaws.

-Description or Picture (art only).

WIP

-Name, age, sex and nationality.

Berret Godling
Male
Irish

-Biography, including the means that got you admitted in the school.

WIP

-Chosen Word (I will tell you what you can do with it since the beginning).

Lightning

-Skills, talents and flaws.

WIP

Back