Video Game Recommendations

KatsuTheCat

See You Later
Does anyone have any Video Game recomendations based on this list? Im running out of lets plays too watch XD

:emoji_sparkles:Danganronpa
:emoji_sparkles:Doki Doki Literature Club
:emoji_sparkles:Animal Crossing
:emoji_sparkles:Minecraft
:emoji_sparkles:Splatoon
:emoji_sparkles:Little Missfortune
:emoji_sparkles:Fran Bow
:emoji_sparkles:Yandere Simulator
:emoji_sparkles:Pokemon
:emoji_sparkles:Mario
:emoji_sparkles:Zelda
:emoji_sparkles: Stardew Valley
:emoji_sparkles:Sims

Last edited:
The ones I can think of are all popular so I'm sure you have heard of them XD but they do cost money so... yeeeah (I'm copying you what you did cause it looks so cute >w<) I'm doing this from my experiences and I will put the prices if you wanna play them yourself but I will also put people you can watch

View attachment 6894
:emoji_sparkles:Stardew Valley - It's pixel-like style is super cute, it has the common theme of games like it where basically your grandad (I think) has died and you inherit the farm! (if you get on PC we can play together! ^-^) and you look after your farm, make money to make it bigger and have more things so you can make more money. And there are loads of people who live their who you can make friends with, and of course there are people you can end up marrying! It is £10.99 and you can get it on steam for PC or the switch. I actually don't know anyone who has done a play though of this but um... that's stardew Valley XD so I'm not sure why I put this here but um... here you go XD

View attachment 6895
:emoji_sparkles:Sims 4 - The most expensive one of this list... but I'm sure you know what this game is, you make sims and basically control them and what they do with their lives XD I have made all my OC's in my world and they all live on the same road and it's super cute. Your sims can also do some dumb stuff which makes you laugh, at least... they do for me XD. It is on origin for PC and it currently costs £13.12! It is 63% off atm! Which I just saw, that's awesome XD anyways! Dan and Phil's series with this is amazing

View attachment 6896
:emoji_sparkles:Sally Face- (My most favourite game ever) has a similar style to Fran Bow. The basic idea is that... omg Idk how to say this without spoiling things XD but um... you play as a character called Sal or Sally Face and he has moved house to a block of apartments that him and his friends discover is haunted, and you are basically playing through his story to see how and why he is in the situation he is now. The story is, amazing. The characters are lovable as frick and I think the art style is just... perfect in every way. I would say it is a mystery type game so you try to solve the mystery by following the characters and solving puzzles. There are five episodes, the first costs £1.99 but if you want all of them together it is £11.28 and that is on steam for PC. The best play though of this in my opinion is Gloomgames, and Jacksepticeye also did a cool play through of it

Idk if any of these appeal to you but I thought it would be cool to point them out to you anyways ^-^ I hope this is ok and that I didn't get carried away XD

Sorry I know you meant of those games and you wanna see playthroughs not buy new games so I will do that now XD I just kinda can't help talking about those 3 games... Sorry again XD ok ok so

Minecraft: Honestly, Yogscast anything XD I'll put my favourite here they do swear though, idk if your ok with that or not. I have a lot more for this but yeah XD

Fran Bow: You might have seen this but this is jacksepticeyes play through

Yandere Simulator: Again, might have seen this but this is gloomgames playthrough which I think is great

Animal Crossing: This is only a like 2 episodes but Phil did an animal crossing play though which you can find that here

Now I think about it I think all of these have swearing so... but I'm sure that's fine XD in this day in age its hard to find YouTubers who don't, at least... I think

Back