Video games I play

MyZelda9

Shy girl
I play Sonic, Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Garry's Mod, The Sims (2 or 3 is probably my favorite), Dishonored, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed (2 is my favorite so far), Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fallout, The Witcher: Wild Hunt, etc. I want to play more of Mass Effect. I've only played a little bit of the first game, but then I guess I got bored and sold it at Game Stop. Now I want to actually finish it, and play the other ones. xD

I'm not very big on Mario lately, but I really enjoyed the Paper Mario series (first two). I actually remember Crash Bandicoot on the PS1! I've played Sims 3 but was more into building and I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed: Black Flag because of the pirate ships and stuff. Dabbled in Skyrim, and Fallout. Witcher looked good but I'm not very big on games. I like things that challenge me strategically. Civilization is fun to play, and I'm a very big fan of Zelda because of its dungeon and puzzle solving mechanics. :)

I am also waiting on Kingdom Hearts 3, and Breath of the Wild.

~M

I'm not very big on Mario lately, but I really enjoyed the Paper Mario series (first two). I actually remember Crash Bandicoot on the PS1! I've played Sims 3 but was more into building and I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed: Black Flag because of the pirate ships and stuff. Dabbled in Skyrim, and Fallout. Witcher looked good but I'm not very big on games. I like things that challenge me strategically. Civilization is fun to play, and I'm a very big fan of Zelda because of its dungeon and puzzle solving mechanics. :)

I am also waiting on Kingdom Hearts 3, and Breath of the Wild.

~M

Cool. :) I want to finish Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I think Breath of the Wild looks cool, even though I'm not a big Zelda fan. I've only played Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, but I've never finished them.

Earlier this year I played the original Paper Mario as well as TTYD and beat them both. This wasn't the first time I'd done this. Breath of the Wild is going to be amazing because it is as if Skyrim meets Zelda. It will really change the formula and outlook of this series moving forward. As for Twilight Princess, I also beat that earlier this year because of the HD remake. Skyward Sword I was in progress to beat but I'm not a huge fan of that game. It isn't to say the story or gameplay isn't good but I am not a fan of the controls at all.

~M

Earlier this year I played the original Paper Mario as well as TTYD and beat them both. This wasn't the first time I'd done this. Breath of the Wild is going to be amazing because it is as if Skyrim meets Zelda. It will really change the formula and outlook of this series moving forward. As for Twilight Princess, I also beat that earlier this year because of the HD remake. Skyward Sword I was in progress to beat but I'm not a huge fan of that game. It isn't to say the story or gameplay isn't good but I am not a fan of the controls at all.

~M

I see.

When I was younger, I spent a lot of time playing video games. Okay, more like all of my time. As I've got older, I have kind of grew out of it due to cost. Other than being very expensive, games don't keep my interest for long (but neither does anything else). It is really hard for me to stick with something for long outside of a handful of television shows that I try to watch. Even anime is something I am extremely picky about.

~M

All of my gaming time right now (which isn't very much) has been dedicated to Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. I'm playing the PS3 version because I've been trying to milk every last ounce of worth out of that console before deciding what to do with the next generation (as well as waiting for the prices to come down).

All of my gaming time right now (which isn't very much) has been dedicated to Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. I'm playing the PS3 version because I've been trying to milk every last ounce of worth out of that console before deciding what to do with the next generation (as well as waiting for the prices to come down).

Cool.

I've never played mobile games really. I did fancy Clash of Clans at one point.

~M

I play these games for different amounts of time depending on how I am feeling. Call of Duty manly for the zombies mods, League of legends, The witcher 3, and age of empires.

Oh boy. League of Legends, Age of Empires, Empire Earth, Starcraft II, Assassin's Creed, Contagion, Fallout , Skyrim, Black Desert Online, TERA, Minecraft, Terraria, Call of Duty (briefly), Empire At War, Civilization, Stellaris, Hearts of Iron IV, Star Control II, The Sims, Watchdogs, GTAV, Killing Floor. Thats all I can remember tho. Bolded ones, I still play :l...

Oh boy. League of Legends, Age of Empires, Empire Earth, Starcraft II, Assassin's Creed, Contagion, Fallout , Skyrim, Black Desert Online, TERA, Minecraft, Terraria, Call of Duty (briefly), Empire At War, Civilization, Stellaris, Hearts of Iron IV, Star Control II, The Sims, Watchdogs, GTAV, Killing Floor. Thats all I can remember tho. Bolded ones, I still play :l...

I've played a little of Black Desert Online. I want to continue playing it, but I also want to do a lot of other things first. xD

My favorite game is Kingdom Hearts, and I use to love playing Super Smash Bros (when I have someone to play it with). I don't play many games lately, but I did recently beat Pokemon Moon version and I do enjoy Showdown.

Yep, I've only been waiting a decade for them to release it.
Seems like it's going to be another decade before they actually do.

I was attempting to replay through KH1 (and later KH2) but I really just haven't found the time. I started KH1 and I think I'm in the world with Tarzan, but, I haven't had much time to put aside in order to really take it seriously.

~M

Waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 like:

Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg

Also would it be crazy if I told you how many games I have? I have so many games that some people would probably be jealous of me. I do play alot of RPGS and sometimes fighting games. My favorite game series are Tales of, Persona, Castlevania, Final Fantasy (At least the older games in the series) and that's just a few of them to name.

I love games like Call of Duty and other such multiplayer games. Back when I was younger though the only game I ever played was GTA Vice city.

Back