Voice claims?

Cidrae

Smol and soft
So, this is something that has always been interesting to me yet I haven't really have many voice claims for my own characters. How do you imagine your characters' voices? If you have faceclaims for them, does that also mean that they sound like their lookalikes? Who you think would voice over your character/characters?

Oooh I've never thought of voice claims before. Though I do have a character that can sing, and sometimes I hear songs and I'm like, omg that's his voice, but for the rest of my characters I've never actually thought of that. Which suddenly surprises me lol.

Yeah, exactly! I know everything about my characters, from their favourite colour of socks to their pet peeves about their neighbours but rarely think of how they sound like. And tbh I kinda struggle to find the right voice too, it's difficult to imagine them talking. So I usually just go with their faceclaim's voice. ^^' If they happen to have one.

I'm actually a LARPer IRL so making character voices is pretty easy for me. I just think of what his or her personality is and how they would act and that helps me put a voice to the OC

Back