Wanna play Pirates?

Rikki

King of the junkyard
I love pirates and I happen to have just designed a pirate Captain I would love to RP.

Here's the character:

General Information
Name: Sebastian Ryder
Nicknames: Seb, Bastian
DOB: 23 of January
Sign: Aquarius
POB: London, England

Build: Slender and athletic
Height: 1.80 m
Weight: 73 Kg
Hair color: Red
-Type: Straight
-Length: Medium Long
Eyes: Green
Complexion: Fair
Blood type: AB
Piercings: On both his ears

Marital status: Single
Sexuality: Secretly homosexual
Race: Human
Current Residence: His ship?
Family: No records

Emotional Characteristics

Strengths: He is well trained with weapons and guns and in hand combat as well. He is fast and agile and a quick thinker. He is charismatic and smart and has good knowledge of routs and geography. He is also good at coming up with new plans and strategies.
Weakness: He is very suspicious, he doesn't fully trust anybody, which may lead to discontent and mutual distrust by his own crew.
Likes: Being in control of the situation, being feared, his ship, being alone, rum, seafood, giving orders, loyalty.
Dislikes: Being disrespected, cheaters, liars.
Personality: Sebastian is really stubborn and determined. If he wants something he'll do anything to get it, no matter what. Nobody can cross his path and get away with it.
He's really hot-tempered, violent and cold, unless he needs to take an important decision, then he becomes wise and cautious.
He's really introverted and a man of few words. He doesn't talk much with strangers, unless it's a matter of business or he is in company of a very good friend.
He is known throughout the West Indies and he is very respected among all the pirates. He uses fear to lead others, and is fearless himself. In addition, he is the pirates best navel strategist.
He is charismatic, sarcastic, a cunning manipulator, shrewd and ruthless. His charisma masks a deep, simmering rage, and a propensity towards breathtaking violence. Nothing will stand in the way of his plan.
Backstory
Sebastian Ryder was born on January 23, 1680. Son of a powerful merchant in England, he joined the Royal Navy, before choosing the path of piracy operating in the West Indies. After two years of service as quartermaster, Ryder was promoted by his Captain, with approval of all the crew members, as new Captain of his ship the Revenge Of The Devil. The Captain was retiring and since Sebastian had always distinguished himself in battle and had a natural attitude towards leadership, he thought he would have been the perfect successor and Ryder definitively didn't disappoint him. In fact he quickly became one of the most ferocious pirates of the West Indies.

~

My general idea for this RP would be that after the mysterious death of his quartermaster, Captain Sebastian Ryder and his crew have to elect a new one. He is hoping to influence his crew to elect his favorite one, somebody loyal, he can trust. That is not going to be an easy task as there has been some discontent in his crew, due to a few bad bargains and lack of gold and munitions. Hopefully Sebastian will take the right decision and get out of that sticky situation.

I am open for ideas and suggestions and to discuss this idea further, or to work on a completely new one. I am looking for a literate rper who's ok with 18+ themes as well as violence as the period and setting requires. I apologize for any grammar or typos in advance though ahah because I am Italian so my English won't be perfect, but I try my best!
PS. Characters won't die in this RP unless you want them too!

Well I guess that depends on the type of character you'd like to play. You could play the quartermaster or a member of the crew, or an important citizen(?)

Hi! This seems like a fun RP! For my character, I think it might be fun to be the ship's cook, or maybe an oarsmen? Idk, I might think of something completely different

Could I be the quartermaster? And would it be okay if maybe I make them a girl? I just think it'd add a bit of a plot twist if she ended up being this badass girl pirate - That people think they can cross because she's well.. a girl. Lol.

Hi, I have my character! Let me know if I should change anything!
Name: Teegan Forrester
Description: 6ft. 4in. Tall, 220-ish lbs, (He's a big dude) pretty heavily muscled, big shoulders, tan skin, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, and dark brown stubble. He usually just wears a shirt, breeches, and boots, sword belt, and sometimes a bandana to protect him from the sun.

Personality: Good-natured, friendly and loyal. He was once a Naval captain, until his wife died when their base was raided by a rival country's Navy, which is what drove him to become a pirate. He is funny and kind, and he genuinely cares about his shipmates and misses his wife. on the ship, he is the head rower, and is skilled with the rapier, dagger, and is okay at archery. He has some talent for Naval battle strategy, and can be very cunning when he needs to be. He also plays string instruments and likes to sing!

Last edited:
Hi, I have my character! Let me know if I should change anything!
Name: Teegan Forrester
Description: 6ft. 4in. Tall, 220-ish lbs, (He's a big dude) pretty heavily muscled, big shoulders, tan skin, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, and dark brown stubble. He usually just wears a shirt, breeches, and boots, sword belt, and sometimes a bandana to protect him from the sun.

Personality: Good-natured, friendly and loyal. He was once a Naval captain, until his wife died when their base was raided by a rival country's Navy, which is what drove him to become a pirate. He is funny and kind, and he genuinely cares about his shipmates and misses his wife. on the ship, he is the head rower, and is skilled with the rapier, dagger, and is okay at archery. He has some talent for Naval battle strategy, and can be very cunning when he needs to be. He also plays string instruments and likes to sing!
I really like your character! :D

Name: Timara Lupis
DOB: October 15
POB: Sussex, England
Build: Slight
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 60kg
Hair: Dark brown, curling
Eyes: Hazel
Marital status: Fleeing
Sexuality: Hetro
Strengths: Intelligent, quick thinking, good reflexes and loyal. Very good with knots
Weaknesses: Rash, blinded by first impressions a little.
Background: Pushed into a loveless and arranged marriage for the her dowry, Timara (or Timmy) fled and now needs to get out of England quick. She is well read and educated, but also a woman alone, so she has disguised herself as a boy and is trolling the docks, looking for work and a ship to take her away from the pursuit that will eventually catch up to her.

Name: Timara Lupis
DOB: October 15
POB: Sussex, England
Build: Slight
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 60kg
Hair: Dark brown, curling
Eyes: Hazel
Marital status: Fleeing
Sexuality: Hetro
Strengths: Intelligent, quick thinking, good reflexes and loyal. Very good with knots
Weaknesses: Rash, blinded by first impressions a little.
Background: Pushed into a loveless and arranged marriage for the her dowry, Timara (or Timmy) fled and now needs to get out of England quick. She is well read and educated, but also a woman alone, so she has disguised herself as a boy and is trolling the docks, looking for work and a ship to take her away from the pursuit that will eventually catch up to her.
I like her!
Are you guys OK with a group RP?
Or I can RP with both of you separately, it's no problem!

Back