War of the Beasts (Reboot)

Kenico

Swordfreak and Master of the Pen
In essence, I am not only going to try and restart this old RP of mine, but in fact reboot it.

I won't go into further details here but the basic idea is War of the Beasts or WOB for short is this: It follows the tale of the men and women of Hawk Company (a Mercenary or Free Company) as they take part in a bloody civil war in the Kingdom of Franca. Fighting for Charles Laroque (whose crest is the Griffin) against his Half-Brother Carlos Santiago (who bears the Dragon), the Hawk Company set out on a bold and daring (yet highly dangerous) campaign that will see them catapulted to either greatness or an early grave.

That's the RP in a nutshell. I'll be re-posting a new OOC for this in mean time but if any are interested please place your name here and well see how this goes. That's about it and I look forward to seeing how this goes.

PS the reason why i've been saying Reboot and Repost is cause I've done this RP before albeit the new version will be considerably different than the original...well. just some things removed and the Magic system modified.

Last edited:
Alright folks, here it is, the OOC. Not done but it gives you the basic idea of what im going for. hope to hear from you soon.

Back