Warrior cats roleplay character sheets!

greyhoundlover

Marshmallow
The plot will be posted on each individual roleplay thread, and I'll ask for the multi-thread once five people have made character sheets. If you wish to see the plot now (which I highly encourage) and you haven't seen the interest check I made you can go to the interest check now just to read it https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/warrior-cats-roleplay.5329/#post-83271. The basics are there will be two clans, right now there is one called BlizzardClan and the other is just a bunch of rogues, kittypets, and loners on the streets of two-leg place that are forming there own.

High ranking positions:
The New Clan's Leader
: Available (this position will receive many spoilers for the plot)
The NewClan's Deputy: Available (this position may receive some spoilers for the plot)
The NewClan's Medicine cat: Greyhoundlover
The NewClan's Medicine cat apprentice: Available (this position will receive some spoilers for the plot)

BlizzardClan's Leader: Greyhoundlover
BlizzardClan's Deputy: Availible (this position may receive some spoilers for the plot)
BlizzardClan's Medicine cat: Availble (this position may receive some spoilers for the plot)
BlizzardClan's Medicine cat apprentice: Availble (this position will receive many spoilers for the plot)

If you would like to be BlizzardClan's leader and you are applying for the New Clan's, you can let me know and we can work something out so that maybe I would be the New Clan's leader and you could be BlizzardClan's. Same thing with the medicine cat position.

What is required in your form:
Name:
Clan: (If you will be in the new clan then say what roll you will/want to have because obviously there are no roles yet)
Appearance:

Feel free to add more if you wish! ^^

Also there is no character limit you can have as many characters as you wish! Just please no characters from the books! (It's a little pet peeve of mine, especially since this is an OC rp)

Last edited:
Name: Dewstar

Clan: BlizzardClan

Personality: Dewstar is a very serious she-cat, treating even the simplest matters like big deals. She is a very stubborn cat as well, and does not like to admit when she is wrong. And it seems as though she loves to argue, and she does indeed sometimes. Though despite her seriousness, and seemingly emotionless nature, Dewstar deeply cares for all her clan-mates. She would risk anything to protect them, even at the cost of her own life. If she sees something may be bothering them she may try to go comfort them, and if she sees she has offended one of her clan-mates, she may apologize. Of course that apology may be reluctant and even continue the argument or start a new one, it would be an apology at least.

Appearance:
Is-Colloidal-Silver-Safe-for-Cats-Marbled-Main-Coon-copy.jpg

(sorry it's so big I don't know how to make images smaller if you even can)

Name: Pounce (will be) Shadeberry

Clan: will be in the new clan

Personality: Pounce is a very easy going and laid-back cat, and does not like to follow rules. And though he is friendly, he does not usually like to talk to cats he doesn't know well. Pounce can come off as lonely and sad sometimes, but really he just prefers to be alone, but though he prefers to be alone he also likes to have the company of other cats around him. Having more than one around him makes him feel safe. The tom also enjoys contributing to others and making others feel better. It is something he yearns to do: helping others.

Appearance:
cat-found-Charlemagne-gr.jpg

History: Pounce lived a nice life as a kittypet, his housefolk were two kind old two-legs. They always fed him and took care of him, and they had a nice yard of plants. Pounce was interested in them of course, and found himself sniffing the plants many times. His curiosity led him to explore the forest nearby his two-leg's den, but before he could sniff out many plants a clan cat from the forest chased him out. But he had gotten enough from the forest's plants and herbs to have developed an obsession with them. SO when one day he found a leaf in his water bowl, he stared at it for a while, pondering its meaning. He finally decided it was a sign that he had to go out and do... SOMETHING! The tom wasn't sure what that something was, but he was convinced he couldn't be the only cat to receive something like this leaf ending up in a bowl. Leaves didn't fly through windows on a windless day and sit on top his food. So Pounce abandoned his two-leg home to find other cats who might have received something similar to what he had, and maybe find a meaning to it.

Back