Warrior cats roleplay

greyhoundlover

Marshmallow
Character sheets are open! https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/warrior-cats-roleplay-character-sheets.5441/

~History of the clans~

There are three clans in the forest: WillowClan, BlizzardClan, and SplinterClan. They live in peace together, there hardly ever being a battle. But then, food becomes scarce. More territory is needed and the cats fight. War breaks out between the three clans, BlizzardClan and WillowClan worked together to defeat SplinterClan. They chased out some cats of SplinterClan, and killed others. But it wasn’t over yet, prey was still scarce and getting scarcer. The remaining two clans went to war. Many cats died, but BlizzardClan was the overall winner. They chased out most of the cats, but yet again a lot still died. BlizzardClan now ruled over all the territories in the forest. It stayed like this for many, many, generations

Seasons upon seasons later, on the streets of twoleg place, many loners and rogues, and kittypets live, descendants of WillowClan and SplinterClan. Their ancestors have started giving the cats hints that they must find each other. Kittypets, rogues, and loners alike leave their comfortable homes and find life in the wild. Kittypets received leaves and splinters of would in their beds, most staying thinking it as nothing, but some ventured out into the world to find out its meaning. Rogues and loners found that in their claws branches were mysteriously wedged. Some even had dreams of many cats, and somehow they knew they were among the many cats. Slowly they begin to find each other, will they form a clan? Or argue to much and part ways?

BlizzardClan camp description:
BlizzardClan’s camp is surrounded by willow trees. There is one fallen tree that has been hollowed out to be the leader’s den. A branch on the fallen willow tree is where the leader calls meetings. Sticks, leaves and other materials are used to make up the nursery, apprentice den, warriors’ den and medicine den. There is a big rock in the middle that cats use to sun themselves. There is a small dip in the earth under a willow tree where the fresh kill pile is.

The new Clan’s camp description (before they move to the forest, I’ll edit for the forest once they move in.): Where this new clan is staying right now is an abandoned twoleg nest. Its windows are all broken, and the wall in splintering. There is a whole in the floor that cats are told to avoid, as if they fall in their paw could get stuck, though nothing serious would happen. There is no particular place where the leader sleeps, nor the medicine cat or the apprentices, or the warriors, or the kits. There is a place for the fresh-kill pile though, the far right corner of the abandoned twoleg den.

BlizzardClan territory (Short description): BlizzardClan’s territory has a lot of willow trees. There's a lot of swampy areas, lilypads, and many plants. The grass is soft and the nature is beautiful.

The new Clan’s territory (Short description, and again this will change once they move into the forest.): Since the new clan has no territory yet, the twoleg place will be described. There are many houses and quite a few thunderpaths and monsters, but they are all used to crossing them.

The new Clan will be named after their leader. And there will be high ranking spots in both clans available, including the leader of the new clan.

One last note! (congratulations if you've read this far)
If enough people want to join I think I'll make it a multi-thread rp. I'd like to have at least 5 people to join before I start it, but if not enough by 12/5 I'll create character sheet and then we'll see how it goes. I've had this all written out for a while in google docs, and have been wondering if I should finally make it a roleplay. I've copied and pasted it before but always ended up deleting it before a posted it, not being happy with what I had written. Now I have tweaked a few things and I think it may finally be ready! I have a plot written out as well, but the new clan will have to move into the forest first before we can watch it unfold. I'll try to get as many people as possible in the plot, and I might be able to get 10 characters from each clan involved in the main plot. And finally, if you have any ideas on stuff I could add or take out, please let me know. All help is appreciated, this is my first time creating a roleplay that's not a 1x1. ^^

Last edited:
Great! I'm glad to see at least two people are interested! ^^ I was beginning to think no one would be interested besides Riven!

Well, it's now 12/5, I was hoping to get at least five people to show interest before I post the character sheets, but only you two people have. I said in the ending paragraph that I would post the character sheets on 12/5 (it was a bit vague so I edited it to make it more clear) and it is 12/5 today so i'm posting the character sheets today. Let's hope that more people join when seeing the character sheets! ^^
https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/warrior-cats-roleplay-character-sheets.5441/

Back