We ran out of books....

Naaz

I'm the goddamn hero
So, as the title suggests, I've ran out of books to read, and where better to ask for recommendations? I've just finished reading a book called fear/risk, which is an interesting psychology/economics book, but I'm in need of some fiction material.

I'm hugely into fantasy, and really like the Skulduggery Pleasant series (even though the last one came out ages ago), as well as Stephen King books, especially the darker stuff like 'Cujo', 'Secret Garden, Secret Window', and 'The Langoliers'. Also, I do like my non-fiction, especially psychology/economics based texts. My favorite book was one my dad got me when I was a kid called 'Killing for Pleasure', about mass murderers. I still have it, even though it's basically falling apart.

Anyways, go recommend me something, and tell me what you reading. Anything but Game of Thrones (not interested in that).

~Naaz

Trudi Canavan's The Black Magician Trilogy and Traitor Spy Trilogy and the prequel before them.

Fantasy series. My favourite. And I don'the like reading the fantasy genre at all. But that series of seven is amazing that I've read the them all twice. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Try Fall on Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald. Very wonderful storytelling, it's not fantasy, but it can be really dark and psychological. It's one of my favorites. :)

Back