Resolved/Answered Weird broken image in my sig?

Minerva

South of the Border, West of the Sun
So, I was messing around with my signature, tried to insert an image (which I finally got to work) but now there's a broken image that won't go away after editing it multiple times.

Looks like you had some faulty bbcode in there from the original attempt. If you're using the default xenforo rich editor, it doesn't show the bbcode so sometimes you can get invisible bbcodes. Switching it to the bbcode editor makes all the bbcodes visible, so if you ever notice anything odd like that, just swap editors so you can see the blank bbcodes and delete them.

To swap between them, they're the tx and paper+wrench icons on the right hand side if the text editor buttons.

I went ahead and removed the blank bbcodes from your signature so it should be fixed.

Looks like you had some faulty bbcode in there from the original attempt. If you're using the default xenforo rich editor, it doesn't show the bbcode so sometimes you can get invisible bbcodes. Switching it to the bbcode editor makes all the bbcodes visible, so if you ever notice anything odd like that, just swap editors so you can see the blank bbcodes and delete them.

To swap between them, they're the tx and paper+wrench icons on the right hand side if the text editor buttons.

I went ahead and removed the blank bbcodes from your signature so it should be fixed.

Ah, that helped a lot. I will remember that, and thanks!

Back