Welcome to Mobius

Well, to be fair, other than making them the correct color, I did none of my characters myself. I'm not that talented. They are all recolors. Sadly, I don't have any talented friends who will do the artwork for me. And that's fine by me. Again, lots of different types of characters make a role play more fun.

Uh...Actually, that wouldn't be a bad thing to put into the bios now you mention it. I'll have to think on that. But I'll put it in the bio. It probably doesn't matter for the Sega characters, as most, if not all of them seem to be more or less ageless. But for OC characters, it kinda does matter.

I don't know. I tried to look up how to create an epic role play, and I couldn't get those answers. I guess I'll have to try asking someone who runs the site again. As for what to do, I didn't have any specific plans for this. I figured we'd just have fun. But I can make the first character post. That might give everyone else some idea of what to do at least. Basically what I was planning (especially if I can make it an epic RP) was for everyone to have fun meeting all the other characters and live their lives, fighting against the occasional baddie. And then sometimes I'd do a major event of some kind.

Well, we'll just have to see if I can get it to become and epic rp, becuase it would be easier to do multiple worlds and stuff too. But we'll start with what we can. Like I said, just have fun with it, and I'll let you guys know if it changes to an epic rp.

-shifts eyes-

I think I'm going to dump Teles into this RP as well-

I love my fox child too much not to use him more often-

He needs more love.

This is a work in progress right now-

Name: Teles

Species: I don't know which species of fox he'd be?

Powers/Abilities: Or powers yet-

Family: N/A

Backstory: TBA

Personality: This little fox is a kind and caring young fox kit. He likes to help others even though they might be bad. He thinks that everyone has a chance to be good, unless they do something super bad in his eyes. He's willing to give chances to those he feels need it. The little vulpine has a hard time trusting new people due to being bullied and picked on a lot by others, but once he trusts you, he'll open up more and more. Despite being a good-hearted vulpine, Teles can be quite snacky coming up with somewhat mean-ish sound things to say. He can also be quite cocky when times call for him to be. He can also be pretty lazy sometimes too, often seen resting under the shade of trees or inside the hut. This doesn't mean that he can't be quick to anger if you mess with people he cares about. He's protective of them and will do what he can to keep them save from harm. Even though he can be rather lazy at times, the fox enjoys going on adventures. He likes seeing different places even if he might complain about them more often than not. He doesn't view himself as the leader type, but he'll do his best to protect those that view him as one. He tends to feel nervous and unsure about things a lot, feeling as though he isn't as good as others see him as.

Alignment: Heroes

Description:
purp_by_electrical__rodent-dbokvyj.png

Time Placement: Present

Name: Real name, unknown, called the Poet Prophetess. Sometimes goes by the name of Mellie.
Species: Unknown
Powers/Abilities: (Godmods cannot be used regularly. Just a warning. They are for emergencies and early history telling only) Unknown, prophet
Family: (If applicable) Unknown
Age: (If applicable. Characters that exist purely in the past may not need an age, unless there is more time travel. Putting N/A is an option) N/A
Backstory: No one knows much about the Poet Prophetess. She is one of the three prophets of Mobius. She appears rarely and her prophecies are almost always in some form of poem, and often rhyme. If it is not in rhyme, watch out for danger. It is said that when she, the Great Smith, and the Oracle of Delphius agree on a prophecy, then the person the prophecies revolve around are doomed.
Personality: Unknown
Alignment: Unknown
Description: (If no picture, give a full description of appearance. If picture, describe any important characteristics that cannot be seen, such as tattoos or birth marks) She appears humanoid, with black or brown hair, and silver or gold eyes. Her exact description varies.
Time Placement: (Are they from the past, present, or the future? Because time travel is a real thing that exists in this universe, this is important. If they're from the past, what was their life like?) No clear time placement.

Last edited:
Back