[WH40k] Kill-Team Eschaton

Grothnor

The DOOM Eater
Link: OOC Thread

+Recovering Transmission Logs+
+Decrypting... Complete+
++IMPERATOR PROTEGIT++

<[exloaded from] Rayvius Skalterion, Interrogator, Ordo Hereticus (0101001001010011, code compression xz) [begins]
Operations are wrapping up here. Cells Nacreous and Intaglio are standing by in Stage 4. Agent Litotes has begun exfiltration and is expected to be out in 48 hours. Cell Achates is continuing to run interference and Cells Cathismata, Tacenda and Agent Palaver have completed their objectives and are being deactivated. All reports from Litotes confirm the presence of Target Cytherean. How would you like to proceed?>

<[exloaded from] Heneria Case, Inquisitor, Ordo Hereticus (0100100001000011, code compression vv) [begins]
Proceed to Stage 5. Activate Kill Team Eschaton. Eliminate Target Cytherean.>

+Inspiration grows from the barrel of a gun.+
++IMPERATOR PROTEGIT++

inquisition%2Bsymbol.jpg

You are a member of Kill Team Eschaton, an elite force of Inquisitorial Agents with one purpose: seek out and destroy the enemies of Man. When other Acolytes are faced with insurmountable foes, Kill Teams like Eschaton are sent to eradicate the threat. Based upon the Strike Cruiser Merciless Interdiction and placed under command of Interrogator Rayvius Skalterion, Kill Team Eschaton is but a small part of the sprawling network of spies, agents and acolytes that answer to Inquisitor Heneria Case of the Ordo Hereticus. The fate of entire worlds rest in your hands. Losses are acceptable, failure is not.

Last edited:
Glad to see all the interest. I'm planning on putting up the OOC by the end of the week. I'll link it and everything once its up.

The Omnissiah is a false god! Stop worshiping a Necron overlord and get with the times. ;p

Apparently you don't like having TANKS and SPACESHIPS and POWER ARMOR, but I understand. We'll just pack everything up and move back to mars with our giant mountain sized mechs of pure destruction and awesomeness.

Mars, you mean that place that's covered in rampant AI, corrupted STCs, and technological stagnation where they just forget how to make the coolest shit the Imperium had to offer?
Yeah, great idea.

Hey Mars has gotten a lot better. We now got Toaster Fuck Mondays and we got little floating skull buddies going around serving oil margaritas.

Back