What do you do for a living?

What do you do for a living?

• Public Education (junior/senior high school)

• University/College

• A Job

• A Job & University/College

• A Job & Public Education (Junior/Senior high)

• I am unemployed and not in school.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nilum

The Wanderer Returned
Benefactor
Rather simple poll/discussion thread. What do all of you do for a living? In this case, it refers to your primary responsibility as a person--whether that is studying as a student at school, working a job, or both.

I've also left this poll anonymous, so anyone nervous about their current circumstances of life needn't worry about others they don't want learning about it.

I work as a security guard & attend university. How about the rest of you? :p

I work for five different jobs within my department. But basically I work in mortgages. I love it.

I'm a paraprofessional currently working with first graders! Paraprofessional being a fancy name for sorta-teacher-sorta-teacher's-assistant. I basically wrangle children and teach them in small groups all day.

Due to health reasons, I am doing neither but hope to be able to do something soon. Boredom is real.

You lot have pretty fun jobs though. What an array. :)

Freyja :eek: that sounds interesting. How long have you been doing photography?

I'm unemployed at the moment, but up until then, I worked in retail, which is about as fun as it sounds lol

I'm currently finishing up university and interning as a database manager :) and part time crying about my lost youth.

Currently an assistant manager at my local petrol station; currently in the process switching to a sub-way assistant manager job, how fun. Boring times really.

*Votes*
*Reads*
Wait, you can make the polls not anonymous? I need to be more careful with polls in the future......not that this information matters much.
I'm currently attending college. I also do some private tutoring for a middle school girl I know.

I'm a student as well as a waitress/bartender. Thinking about going to mixology school, but not really sure how useful that will be right now.

I dropped out of school at sixteen and work in a job where cuts, burns, bruises, and other injuries are common place. It's fast paced, high stress and I leave sweaty, sore and exhausted, but I do enjoy it, almost as much as I enjoy complaining about it. We're all immigrants, so being overworked and underpaid is basically part of the job description.

I work at a home for autistic people who are also Deaf while I also 'attend' university. I only have to finish up an essay this semester and thus do not physically have to be present which makes work that much easier! :p

Back