what is the silliest thing you have done?

EpicDog007

The silliest thing i have done is, I went to IKEA and hid in a closet until someone came by then I jumped out and shouted "I'm back from Narnia!" what is the silliest thing you have done?

-snort-
When I was like, 6, I was in the super market and I said too my dad:
"Ew I hate beef,"
When a woman with gray hair (note: she was not that old) came up too me and said. "I like beef,"
And I replied. "there was an old woman who swallowed a cow," and rolled my eyes.
she laughed.

Oh jeez... my brother and I are basically the young YouTuber/gamer sterotype personified. Well, he's more of a gamer, and I'm more of that teenager that spends their whole life on the internet. ANYWAY-

We've done a lot of weird things on our YouTube channel, mostly us saying random stuff that makes no sense, but one of the most memorable is when he tried to finish my sentence during a Minecraft video.

I started saying "Why is there a-" (don't remember what the end of that sentence actually was). Immediately after I finished speaking he said "Oh. I thought you were going to say 'why is there an atomic bomb'."

I proceeded to die laughing in the middle of the video for like a solid minute. That made it onto YouTube, because as the editor for the channel, I HAD to leave it in. So there's that.

Back