What is your favourite genre to RP in and why?

I personally don't really mind about the genre... Unless it's from the past because my history knowledge isn't that good. Anything my sh*tty vocabulary can describe, I'm good with it. I also don't really write well action, though... Like epic fighting and such.

I love fantasy and romance, even some fanfiction. I've always been a hopeless romantic but I love to have adventure twists on stories, makes it so exciting!!

My favorite genre to roleplay in is fantasy. I enjoy how open it is, as well as how much you bend and twist the world into your own creation. It gives me a lot of creative freedom, in my opinion. As for what genre I would never roleplay in... Well, I wouldn't say that I would never roleplay in one particular genre, since I try my best to be open minded, but when it comes down to things, I suppose one of the genres that I've stayed away from for a long time, is horror with guts and gore galore. Gothic horror is the only horror genre I've ever roleplayed (though I've also tried zombies). But yeah, I usually stay away from things like serial killer horror and splatterpunk- any horror with guts and blood just make me want to puke.

I'm happy with any genre as long as the story I good of course :). But if I had to pick I would say the horror genre. There's just something I find about horror that lets my imagination go crazy, while almost avoiding alot of clichés. However my second favorite is romance.

Back