What would you buy your RP character for dinner?

Food?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ...Yes.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Red Starr

Self explanatory title! Let's say you and a character from an RP of your choice were out for dinner. You know everything about this character and would like to make the experience fit their tastes-- literally! What kind of food would you order for them which would be their favorite? Would they like it? Do you share the same taste?

Eh', heck, I'll do it for every major character I have for shits n' giggles. I'll excuse it as a character building exercise.

Legend of Renalta
Princess Kouri:
I'd imagine the setting she was eating in, and who she was eating with, would matter more than what she was eating. Still, I'd imagine she's a fan of mixed salads with exotic ingredients.
Mikan: She would legit just be happy that someone gave her food. Order McDonalds and pretend I made it.
Marcus: His heritage predisposes him to enjoying meats. So the juiciest steak I could get.
Hanus Wolfblood: Wine made of blood. Nothing else would satisfy him.
James Moriarty: He's a picky little prick, with discerning tastes. I'd never be able to use the same meal twice to impress him, but I could probably just BBQ some ribs and watch him try to figure out how I make fire magically appear out of a device without magic or an obvious ignition source.

The Last Bastion: Bunker Chicago
Carolyn Antoinette:
Tends to be a fan of simple lunch foods--like sandwiches. Anything she can eat on the go while she goes about her otherwise busy life--so probably just get her some hard liquor and a sandwich and she'd be pleased.
Jenive Rousseau: She's enamoured by expensive things, but generally likes to spend her spare time helping those who have nothing. She literally works at a food line in her spare hours most week days--so probably just make a giant potluck turkey dinner and invite the entire neighbourhood around.
Morai Lee: I'd imagine he misses the food of his homeland that he had to flee. So I'd make him some rice and stirfry it with soy sauce.
Evelyn Tenebris: She has no taste buds, and doesn't care for food in the slightest. Basically the only thing I'd need to avoid is alcohol--it has no value for her, and would merely remind her of things she would rather forget.
Keith Emmanuel Richardson: Whatever happens to taste like freedom and civilian fatalities. So probably a pizza with extra sauce.

Realm of Drageloc
Gut'raka:
A fruit salad. He would absolutely adore a well made, fresh fruit salad. I would also generally question my sanity for willingly eating with him--he might spike it.

Russell... Hm. Russell wouldn't care much for flavour as much as he would care for it's sterility. Though I think he'd eat light and balanced meals.

AVSTERE is a robot. His frame doesn't require food as sustenance, so he doesn't have a mouth.

Norixius Torinn would prefer steak, preferably medium-rare. Dragonborn and all that.

Marius Dupond, being an elf, leans more towards fruit and vegetables, though he does enjoy meat from time to time.

Kerat would take any kind of flavorful meat, like a nicely done steak or BBQ.

Ozymandias I'd get a variety of snack foods for. He'd relish them as symbols of man's power or some shit. (He's kinda crazy.)

Cyrus would get a space fish. He doesn't like them, but he'd be floored by the gesture.

Myrelia would get bear jerky, assuming I could find any.

Armerza: Something large, hearty, and none too fancy. Like a homemade cottage pie, thick with veal, carrots, peas, etc. Washed down with mead, or ale.

Jasmine Sykes: Deep fried chicken and potato salad. Scotch, neat.

Jared Van Der Heyden: Pulled Pork Poutine (With real goddamn cheese curds, you heathens!), a good moose steak, some fresh greens with thousand islands dressing, and a six pack of lucky.

Ira Hawkins: A thick and hearty beef stew. Bourbon, two cubes. Private area, so he could relax.

Here's a few of mine and their food loves. Kitri would get a bottle of hot sauce and a lump of stinky cheese. Dmitri and Sybil would get spaghetti and meat sauce, and in addition, Dmitri would get a raw oyster. Toby would get sushi and some other fish dish, and a rotten egg or two. Steak tartare would probably be fought over by Dmitri, Toby and Kitri. No, I'm not being cruel, they love this stuff.

A character? Hmmm... but Edge loves to eat... everything >.> .. what can I give him? ... *mind gobbles* blood... flesh... fish... plastic... magic... darknes... *mind gobbles*

Kili - Chips, battered sausage (he no longer likes fish because of the barrel incident), no peas (because that's elf food), washed down with ale, cider or mead.

Lyndheid (I've yet to do her profile), traditional Sunday roast, with all the veg but cabbage and sprouts (yuck....), stuffing and Yorkshire pudding, washed down with tea.

Huldrika (I've yet to do her profile), berries (all kinds, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries) perhaps in pie form, but it doesn't matter, with honey cakes (or ANYTHING with honey), cheese. As she's a Beorning, you'd not want to take her to any establishment that wasn't vegetarian, though vegan would probably be the safest bet. Anything with meat would send her into a rage.

Well, I have three DragonBall OCs named Tosharo, Zuki and Cahli who are all Saiyans so if I were to sit down and buy them a meal, they would cost me so much money in dinner bills that I'd need to take out a loan just to buy a Coke from a gas station. xD

That being said, I also have a Kingdom Hearts OC named Ratio, and he'd mostly be fine with eating sweets like candy and dessert so that should be fine. Oh yeah and hamburgers because of... reasons...

Well, I have three DragonBall OCs named Tosharo, Zuki and Cahli who are all Saiyans so if I were to sit down and buy them a meal, they would cost me so much money in dinner bills that I'd need to take out a loan just to buy a Coke from a gas station. xD

That being said, I also have a Kingdom Hearts OC named Ratio, and he'd mostly be fine with eating sweets like candy and dessert so that should be fine. Oh yeah and hamburgers because of... reasons...
On that Dragon Ball note, I also have two Saiyans named Aspar and Kondai, one of which eats even more than the average Saiyan does... I'd have the same exact issue. xD

I've also got a Kingdom Hearts character who's crazy about chocolate, so that would be an easier one for me. Also, I'd expect Ratio to not like hamburgers because of... those same reasons.

Very dificult question overall. It entirely depends on who
I mean, if it was my character who likes to cook named Sandrew, no, the man's a food snob and i would NOT wanna give him something he hates due to being cooked poorly because he's keep me there for hours instructing the kitchen staff on proper cooking.

But if it's my mostly si-fi used character Kirin, I wouldn't mind. Likely would order steak and white wine or a rack of ribs, expensive but fo so.

I'd do one for every character in my aresonal, but.. Er.. That's a tall order. Mostly though, i guess yeah.

If it's my main character Zion, pizza. Just call up Dominos!

If it's my more shyer character, like my other Mc Sora...hamburgers.

It all comessed down, tbh, to which character.

Case in point: NB and Sandrew.

For my character Valterra Deathwalk/Valterra the Twiceborn, I think I'd buy him something he'd never tried before. Probably a large soda, a grilled ham and cheese from the local coffee shop, and a candy bar.

Back