1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your current mood?

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by FieryFeather, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Banna the Goddess

Banna the Goddess New Member

Stuck between writer's block and having to pee :confused:

2. NujabesLives!

NujabesLives! Music for the soul

I'd suppose I'd say I'm overall pretty happy all things considered. It's partially my natural upbeat demeanor getting me through the roughest of times and because I need to look strong/stay optimistic to support my family given I'm the only one working at the moment. When everyone else seems down in the dumps/giving into despair, I gotta walk in with a smile and assure that things will be okay.

Even if they'll be difficult/hard, a smile and an attempt at a happy attitude is the way to go. At least in my opinion.

Rubbler and Banna the Goddess like this.
  3. ChoosingTulip

ChoosingTulip New Member

A good mixture of nervous and happy.

4. Yun Lee

Yun Lee Rada Rada Staff Member Assistant Administrator The Convergence Series GM

Annoyed, but only because my dogs are being ridiculous right now. We had to put them in their room since I cleaned the kitchen floor and it's currently drying, and they won't stop banging against it.

5. Xelian

Xelian Magical Cat

Same as Ryu, excited to get approved :)

6. Rubbler

Rubbler New Member

I feel anxiety but in a good way, I guess. I feel like out of all the little bad or depressing that have happened in my life, something good will happen soon. I'm tired of being negative, feeling sad, and getting angry with myself, I just want to be happy for once. If I had one wish, it would be to be happy for the rest of my life, with myself, others, and the world.

7. Helena Alexin

Helena Alexin Wood Nymph

Uncomfortable from my period. >>; Excited to keep writing. <3

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Entity of the Empty, The Void, The Unknown!

Relaxed! Helps that I keep both a Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp and Essential Oil Diffuser with Lavender in my room. I try not let my mind overcome me. It’s important to be in control.

9. starsavvy

starsavvy New Member

Feeling pretty good. This seems like a cool site, just poking around some of the forums. I’m going out with some friends tonight, so they should be by soon and that’ll be fun. But for the moment, I have a good book and chips with salsa, so I really can’t complain.

10. EowynWryter

EowynWryter New Member

Well currently I am not doing too well because I ran out of my antidepressants a few days ago, but I am excited because I will be getting a refill on Monday and this week I will be doing all of the paperwork to get my emotional support cat! I am so excited to have a cat at my apartment, I even have a cat in mind who is really looking for a family. All of her kittens have been adopted and she was left behind :(. If you want any information on my soon to be new cat, message me!

11. SilentVoice

SilentVoice Member

Happy as a clam! While wondering exactly how happy clams are. Who knows how happy they are? Do marine biologists have a way to talk to clams and see how happy they are?
    So I suppose I am happy and curious.

12. Zae-2-dae

Zae-2-dae BTS. GOT7. MONSTA X.

My current mood?

Hungry, sad, alone, hangry....but happy-ish.

13. NotAllThatCreative

NotAllThatCreative New Member

My current mood is a mixture of so many things. Anxiety, being obsessed with Ancient Magus Bride, and tired >_>

14. GreatestSoldier

GreatestSoldier New Member

Lol.
    I guess right now, I’m feeling...hungry with a side of sleep deprived. Completely normal stuff!