What's your favorite animal?

Sugarpie-moth

Candy delivery moth
I happen to be a huge fan of Axolotls! ... What's that? You expected me to say moths? Well, I love moths, but I'm not sure if insects count as animals. ^^;

Yes, insects also count as animals. :)

My favourite animals are just about any sort of small mammal from rodents to primates.

I love rabbits, they're soft and fluffy and very social once they start to warm up too you. My favorite breed is the lionhead, to be specific. They're just so cute, but man they do they shed a lot haha.

Here's a picture, to cuten up this post.
Fawn-Lionhead-Rabbit.jpg

I also love birds, it doesn't have to be a specific kind, I just love them.

I've been a big fan of Cats since I was a child. All of the ones I've had have been so cute and entertaining in their own little ways. I've got a lovely little ginger cat that appears to have taken a serious liking to me, so he's basically my cat in this household. :3

Dogs too, though they're more recent and despite the...legwork required to take care of them, I really love Border Collies.

Hehe! My favourite birds are finches and chickadees, ducks and geese.

I also happen to have a lionhead rabbit as a pet. She is so fluffy and very lovey. She can never get too much stroking/cuddling, and she licks, and purrs. Yes, purrs. Rabbits do that by lightly grinding their teeth. If you pet one while it's purring, you might hear it if your ear is near enough to their head, but you're more likely to feel the motion especially if you rub them about the head, which they tend to really love. At least, mine does.

My sister had a white angora cat years ago, and that was the most affectionate cat I ever knew. But she spent her kitten hood around me, so it's no wonder, really.

Hard one... I like Lemmings, though I've never owned one sadly, and Cats too. I've had a lot of Cats in my house. Rodents though, hold a special place with me, all kinds.

Hey, you guys want to see a lemming? They are easily my favorite rodent.
Lemming_diet.jpg

I’d say it’s a tie between chameleons and penguins, because although penguins are really cute, chameleons are super cool and can change in color! It’s just so hard to chose one, y’know?

I’d say it’s a tie between chameleons and penguins, because although penguins are really cute, chameleons are super cool and can change in color! It’s just so hard to chose one, y’know?
I get it, I'm the same way with moths and axolotls, I just came to the conclusion that they're both amazing.

Back