What's Your Major... ?

M

Meliodas

Well, this just rather randomly dawned on me in light of my semester beginning here Monday - actually have access to the class materials starting today. So, what is your school major? And if you don't have a major, what did you graduate in? If you didn't go to school, what do you do for a living or what did/do you want to do?

For me, I am a current third year undergraduate in psychology who will soon be transitioning (hopefully pending program availability) to a concentration in forensic psychology. My current plan is to get a graduate degree in political science before attending law school. I really want to represent those impacted by child abuse and eventually start a political career.

Meliodas for President 2048!

~M

Dual degree in electrical engineering and music performance as a percussionist. I'm pursuing my masters (further if possible) in engineering and my bachelors in music.

Open Studies. Later this year, transferring to a two year program dedicated to getting people into specialized branches of the police forces.

EDIT

tl;dr: By the end of it, I'll probably get to work with K9 puppers within 5 years.

That sounds awesome Nilum! I have a lot of respect for anyone going into law enforcement, military, etc. :)

~M

I've had quite a few XCOM Operatives make it to Major before. :3

About 2 years ago I graduated from ECE (Early Childhood Education). Currently I'm exploring tabletop game design however.

Good going because nobody wants to work with kids it seems. That or everybody does. I've seen it go both ways.

~M

I want to work with kids through the justice system, and that is NOT my goal. ^^

~M

Read my first post.

~M
Woops!

Sorry, recovering illness + so many threads = One lost and confused soul. XD

Anyways, that's pretty cool. Especially since you plan to focus on Child Abuse, something that if ECE taught me anything we need a lot more people paying attention to.

I managed to get into an art school, through all the tests, but then i got ill and had to decline... now I wait until the doctors finally find what is wrong with my body so I can find something new...

Back