When Two is One (Fantasy Epic RP)

Glad to hear it, I'll start on my character. Does it have to be approved or do I just post it to the thread you linked to?

Post it on the character thread, and either tell me that you're done or wait for me to approve. Send me a PM of the character if you want me to personally look it over first before posting.

Hello everyone. I am 100% sorry for not being as active as I would love to be. That is entirely my fault and I am sorry. First thing's first, I've noticed that only Beebasaur and Emory are the only ones posting right now, which deserves a bravo all around. However where is everyone else? Are you all busy? I even have people who made characters and have yet to even make a character.

I ask that you have a character, is thinking or making a character that you try to interact with other people.

In other news, to help out I should be putting up an event that should help bring people together for more interactions.

Hello everyone. I am 100% sorry for not being as active as I would love to be. That is entirely my fault and I am sorry. First thing's first, I've noticed that only Beebasaur and Emory are the only ones posting right now, which deserves a bravo all around. However where is everyone else? Are you all busy? I even have people who made characters and have yet to even make a character.

I ask that you have a character, is thinking or making a character that you try to interact with other people.

In other news, to help out I should be putting up an event that should help bring people together for more interactions.
YUS! I did a good XD

Hopefully Rei can get Jocra out of his figurative shell as Lucius has with Karsin although that seems unlikely

Hopefully Rei can get Jocra out of his figurative shell as Lucius has with Karsin although that seems unlikely
Well maybe, Rei seems to be a really energetic and outgoing kinda person and unlike Lucius who was just cold, Jocra is shy. Though with enough work maybe.

Back