Who likes transformers?

Focusedheart

Through all, smile. Through the worst, smirk.
So who else here is excited for the new movie of transformers? I know I am!

Anyone grow up watching the cartoons?

I believe people hate Michael Bay too much to watch the transformers movies, I sort of understand the hate but I did enjoy the first movie:D and I also watched the animated series but only as a kid so my memory of it mediocre at best.

As for the new transformers movie coming out, I don't judge movies unless I watch it myself but the whole optimus being evil thing (even though he looks like he's being forced). I don't know how I feel about that since I basically view him as the equivalent to Superman, not in terms of strength but in terms of character. So yeah:p them me thoughts on it.

Personally I like the movies. I've watched all of them and enjoyed them of them so far. Then again I don't know anything about the hate against Michael Bay or anything like that. And I never followed the cartoon though I know there was one. I'm guessing there was comics, too. But I never was a comic follower. So if people didn't like them for say, not following the comics or cartoon or whatever, understandable. Like I said, I never followed them so wouldn't have a clue. I just know I enjoyed the movies. :)

The bay hate is new to me as well lol but that is okay is some do not like him. I grew up watching the cartoons and he has been sticking very well to the old story lines but has changed some things of course.

As for Optimus going bad, sometimes we need to see our hero's fall so that we can also see they have the strength to stand back up.

I dont like the new ones with the mechanic dude n stuff, but I liked all those before it. bumblebee needs new optical lenses.

Back